Time to say goodbye :(

Search This thread

CryptKilla

Dec 26, 2010
www.callofgods.de
Hi all

Badly but it is a true. Time to say good buy.
I gave away my 4x and got me note 2.

I want to thank all devs and all users of lg 4x forum.
Maybe see you in note 2 developement ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

shadowcore

Apr 26, 2013
Hell
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Its amaizing how you guys manage to give away phones. I have been trying to sell mine for 6 months and nobody even asked.

I guess I should sell it for 50 dollars plus a ticket to hawai to make it attractive.

Oh and mate, if you read this, the note 2 has its life cycle/support terminated by samsung.

QUOTE=CryptKilla;51846707]Hi all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

CryptKilla

Dec 26, 2010
www.callofgods.de
Its amaizing how you guys manage to give away phones. I have been trying to sell mine for 6 months and nobody even asked.

I guess I should sell it for 50 dollars plus a ticket to hawai to make it attractive.

Oh and mate, if you read this, the note 2 has its life cycle/support terminated by samsung.

QUOTE=CryptKilla;51846707]Hi all

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean with terminated?
What about 4x :D heheh

However after couple of days use I must say this phone is amasing :D

Btw. I gave my phone and some money as exchange for note2

shadowcore

Apr 26, 2013
Hell
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3

You might not be aware, but OEM support ends within a year of a phone's release.
OEM support has an impact, as everyone here in the LG 4X forum knows, on the release of custom roms aswell.

maybe samsung does a different policy then LG, Sony, HTC but then, this is an issue for something else.

Reactions: abhi08638

UsernameWasTaken

Jul 29, 2013
Belgrade
I must join in on the farewell train, too. It's been a good year with 4X, but I got a chance to try something new and I took it. Otherwise, who is to say when one would present itself again.

It was not an easy task to replace P880s hardware for equal price, not easy at all, but I eventually settled on a Sony Xperia SP. I turned a blind eye on some specs and welcomed others.

I hope I gave a tiny bit of contribution to 4X community while I was here. :) I expect to see you again in other parts of the XDA.

Reactions: Flying_Bear

yrxe

Dec 10, 2011
Hello all,
It was really happy year with this LG device. I will place it into drawer for flashing so I may visit here in future.
Next Tuesday I will start using ascend P7.
Biggest thanks to laufer, demetris and adam. At least I think they did the most of work. If I am wrong then also thanks to others who put much efforts to this device. I will miss such great support on the new device I am sure.

Reactions: Flying_Bear

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope ill see you around mate :) take good care of yourself.

Sent using a walkie talkie.

You might not be aware, but OEM support ends within a year of a phone's release.
    OEM support has an impact, as everyone here in the LG 4X forum knows, on the release of custom roms aswell.

maybe samsung does a different policy then LG, Sony, HTC but then, this is an issue for something else.
    I must join in on the farewell train, too. It's been a good year with 4X, but I got a chance to try something new and I took it. Otherwise, who is to say when one would present itself again.

It was not an easy task to replace P880s hardware for equal price, not easy at all, but I eventually settled on a Sony Xperia SP. I turned a blind eye on some specs and welcomed others.

I hope I gave a tiny bit of contribution to 4X community while I was here. :) I expect to see you again in other parts of the XDA.
    Hello all,
    It was really happy year with this LG device. I will place it into drawer for flashing so I may visit here in future.
    Next Tuesday I will start using ascend P7.
    Biggest thanks to laufer, demetris and adam. At least I think they did the most of work. If I am wrong then also thanks to others who put much efforts to this device. I will miss such great support on the new device I am sure.