[Q] Which rom do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

inaachoo

May 23, 2014
I need a rom that be stable, has no bugs and works fast. which do you recommend? I would like to go kitkat. I was looking in the forum but there are many options and I can not prove all of them.

in short, which do you recommend? and kernel?
I am currently a LightJB 1.2

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

googleminded

Mar 26, 2014
Delhi
I need a rom that be stable, has no bugs and works fast. which do you recommend? I would like to go kitkat. I was looking in the forum but there are many options and I can not prove all of them.

in short, which do you recommend? and kernel?
I am currently a LightJB 1.2

Thank you very much.

its depends on you that how u use the phone or customise it...in short select a rom and try and if u get satisfied then cheers or otherwise try some other rom....
evry time u try u will get experience n diff features! :good:
#HAPPY FLASHING :D

Balathruin

Jan 5, 2014
Fmod. The best I've ever used. It's a deodex, clean 4.1.2, but of course, it needs CoCore too.

Toxic22

May 17, 2014
Nowadays I m trying all differnt roms and want to share my persnol experience.

1. Slimkat- it is the fastest rom among all the roms i tried. It is very smooth but lags extra feature.

2. Liquid smooth- there are some bugs in it which will be fixed in next release.

3. SOKP- A good rom with lots and lots of features. But some options in the settings are crashing.

4- Reserrection Remix- The best rom with lots and lots of feature amd smooth too.

I would suggest slimkat if u want smooth rom and dont want much features. I was not able to use wifi direct in tht rom with superbeam too.

And if u want more features then u can go with RR. Its upto u.. Try several roms and see which suits u. Hit thanks if i helped ;)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

willi9070

May 24, 2013
cm 11 is the best in every aspect and has all that you might need without any distractions and bug prone customizations...simple and straight, aosp+little more=perfect

psprakash

May 28, 2014
A little help here please!

Hey guys,

I'm new around here. My S Advance is currently running the stock firmware (GB 2.3.6). Can you please help me as to which ROMs will be most suitable for me?

SC20140528-180629.png

You will have my thanks for your help! :D

Attachments

• SC20140528-180629.png
    SC20140528-180629.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 43

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
    Please test these things for yourself.
    This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Hey guys,

I'm new around here. My S Advance is currently running the stock firmware (GB 2.3.6). Can you please help me as to which ROMs will be most suitable for me?

SC20140528-180629.png

You will have my thanks for your help! :D

GB or JB? If you want GB, than JetMOD. Look for its thread.