Clean-Pure Win Mobile 6.5.3 ROM (Request)

Search This thread

Sina™

Feb 27, 2008
I'm looking for a clean/pure ROM:
Only Microsoft stuff. (without any pre-installed 3rd party stuff from: HTC, Opera, Adobe, Esmertec, ArcSoft & others)
100% stable.
Heavily optimized.

Last edited:

Sina™

Feb 27, 2008
thanks for reply, but i said no 3rd party stuff:

Opera_Browser
(9.5 for Sense 2.1, 9.7 for Sense 2.5)
EzInput 2.1 (thanks to mrhayami & programatix)
HTC Framework (thanks to programatix)
LockScreenAppLauncher (thanks to conflipper & indagroove)
Menu Enhancement
HTC Connection Setup
Album (Sense 2.5 version includes Social Networking Support)
JETCET Print
Adobe PDF
Leo Comm Manager
YouTube (Rhodium version w/Landscape support)
AT&T Phone Canvas from Tilt 2 (w/Video Share support - thanks to pyrorob & amarullz)
Arcsoft MMS
SUN Java
Enhanced Power Off Warning
Streaming_Media (though I've never seen this actually work)
Quick GPS
Notification Enhancement
Long Press End Key (accessed through a tab in "Buttons" applet under "Settings")
G Sensor Calibrator
HTC Calculator
Teeter
HTC CAMERA
RandomAccess (Letter Picker in Contacts)
FM Radio
BCR (WorldCard Mobile)

Last edited:

X2D

Jan 1, 2009
This is not the proper section of the forum for this request. This is most likely going to be locked and sent to the oblivion with the rest of the threads that are just like this one.

To keep it simple, you would probably want to use a kitchen and build your own stock ROM that way you can have what you want without people thinking you're snapping at them for replying the way you replied.. =p

Anyways the best thing about your phone is that you can flash until you're blue in the face so I would really just suggest trying what you want to try and going from there.

edit: Hue, you beat me!

jwzg

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 31, 2006
Prattville, AL
This is not the proper section of the forum for this request. This is most likely going to be locked and sent to the oblivion with the rest of the threads that are just like this one.

To keep it simple, you would probably want to use a kitchen and build your own stock ROM that way you can have what you want without people thinking you're snapping at them for replying the way you replied.. =p

Anyways the best thing about your phone is that you can flash until you're blue in the face so I would really just suggest trying what you want to try and going from there.

edit: Hue, you beat me!

I almost second that motion. However, HTC stuff is really not "third party" as you need most of that to at least make the phone functional. Third party software would to me mean anything NOT from MS or HTC.

I'm not going to close this down, but I will say if you want a clean ROM and there's not one here, learn how to cook.

Peace out.

venkss

Sep 10, 2009
You are not going to close this thread???? Oh, man... that is a surprise. The moderators are usually on top of it and immediately close this kinda thread... :) :)

Just kidding...

Peace

Sina™

Feb 27, 2008
thank you.
but you're wrong, THERE IS A CHEF & i won't tell you who.
i'll post the rom after test. (actually trial & brick)

Last edited:

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
without tools like nlite for win mobile i can't modify the installer.

OK start to read this BIG forum man, here there is not nlite, here there is THE Kitchen, and don't work in the exact same way as nlite

but if you flash your device whit the rom i have linked ( asume you have a raphael and HSPL ) you stay happy

Sina™

Feb 27, 2008
OK start to read this BIG forum man, here there is not nlite, here there is THE Kitchen, and don't work in the exact same way as nlite

but if you flash your device whit the rom i have linked ( asume you have a raphael and HSPL ) you stay happy

cool down...
okay, well nlite is much more complicated than kitchen (aka klite), but i know how to use nlite.
yes, but i don't need quickgps.
there's only 1 solution left:
choosing the stuff from the list & the modder will create the installer based on my list.

saajan01

Feb 2, 2007
21889 Stock rom need please....

Hi, everyone. i am looking for stock Rom 21889 (com 2) build with our manila or 3rd party, just titanium only please.... i looked everywhere, google, XDA, everything but no luck for fuze or touch pro; i can not find it everything..
Rom cookers, Senior Members... please cook or build one 21889 or any com 2 ROM build for noobs like us....
Thank you and waiting......

hlm818

Mar 25, 2009
Wisconsin
Hi, everyone. i am looking for stock Rom 21889 (com 2) build with our manila or 3rd party, just titanium only please.... i looked everywhere, google, XDA, everything but no luck for fuze or touch pro; i can not find it everything..
Rom cookers, Senior Members... please cook or build one 21889 or any com 2 ROM build for noobs like us....
Thank you and waiting......

REALLY??? Just look...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=603041
Specifically this post:
RELEASE:

21889 Fuze Build - No Manila

Here's the custom ROM I promised:

2010-01-21_Cap_Special_NO_MANILA_21889_FUZE.rar

I think I included almost everything I include in the other ROMs, just no version of Sense. On first boot, usage was at 32%, according to HTC Task Manager (and that's after Connection Setup ran). It's probably even lower on second boot.

Enjoy!

P.S. Let me know if calls show up correctly when the phone is locked. I neglected to include the HTC Lockscreen (and frankly, I don't even know if it'll integrate w/the old ATT S2A Dialer), but I can try that if there's a conflict.