Samsung galaxy ace 2x GT-S7560M problem

Search This thread

TotalAbyss

Jul 6, 2014
I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?

Last edited:

Incineroar

Sep 24, 2012
pushingbuttons.tech
I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?

Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.

TotalAbyss

Jul 6, 2014
Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.

I am not very phone savvy so I have no idea what a stock image from sammobile is and or how to flash my phone. sorry, Could you go into more detail for me?