[APPS]Tamagotchi: Original, Monster, Angel, Soccer

Search This thread

Whoareyou

Remember those lillte egg shapped virtual pet toys of the 90's wellll there back and beter than ever and ive converted all the mobile versions to work on android the are graphical errors and calibration issuses but with your all help we can get tis working perfectly!!!!!!!
Ok Here are Working tamagotchi Apps for display resolutions of (HVGA), (QVGA), and (WVGA) its still is kinda hard to use but its does work... ill convert to other screen sizes by request and release othe tamagotchi games such as monster and original over time.
Download Below
Please Post Bugs Below, and anybody willing to fix any graphic errors feel free to do so.

*****************REQUIERS JAVA/J2ME Runner TO RUN****************
Download That from the market

*********INSTRUCTIONS**********(HVGA), is the only phone type i have So other res need to test for me on there Device
*****************Make sure in Java/J2ME Runner Settings That Emulate Dpad and simulate SOFT2 KEY arecheck on each Game****************
Tamagotchi Angel: On This Cute little Tama You actually touch the Buttons to move from icon to icon Though his shell decides to stay in the upper left corner of the screen, at least on the HVGA Version.
Tamagotchi Monster (English Devilgotch): To start double tap on ok for sound on then double tap on play Gameplay:ikjm Swipe From left to right to move back and fourth between icons and double tap under the shell to activate the icon and to exit a menu double tap on back in the lower left hand corner
Tamagotchi: The Gameplay is basicly the EXACT SAME as Tama Monster
Tamagotchi Soccer: Doesnt Respond to Touch??? any Ideas

*****DOWNLOAD*****
http://www.4shared.com/dir/RGy8K6JO/sharing.html

*****VIDEO REVIEW (THANKS ERICA!)*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGrJv92J1Q

I AM CHRISPILOT2293 FROM TAMATALK!

Attachments

• snap20100814_221307.png
    snap20100814_221307.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 5,932
  • snap20100814_221326.png
    snap20100814_221326.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 3,961
  • snap20100814_221422.png
    snap20100814_221422.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 10,738
Last edited:
Reactions: teraxul

ksavila

Aug 8, 2010
wow! can't wait to try these out! i was so mad because i replaced my original tamagotchi and tamagotchi angel eggs. this should help out my itching to play! :p

damnsmalldan

Jul 5, 2010
Hello, i like your app, but i would like to see it on QVGA devices, such as the HTC Tattoo and the T-mobile Pulse Mini.

I would be happy to test this on QVGA screens on my Pulse Mini, just meesage me if you do it. :)

sedracer

Jan 20, 2009
Willing to test for wvga if needed. It will just give me another reason to not put my evo down.

Whoareyou

These are barely playable. Your honestly going to put these up on the market in this condition.

IMHO I think you should work more on these, making them more usable before you attempt to put them in the market.

Sent from my myTouch 3G Slide using XDA App
Its not going to get much better that this unless a EXPERIANCED DEV HELPS WITH THIS But For NOW We Could post the HOW TO: in The Description

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Remember those lillte egg shapped virtual pet toys of the 90's wellll there back and beter than ever and ive converted all the mobile versions to work on android the are graphical errors and calibration issuses but with your all help we can get tis working perfectly!!!!!!!
    Ok Here are Working tamagotchi Apps for display resolutions of (HVGA), (QVGA), and (WVGA) its still is kinda hard to use but its does work... ill convert to other screen sizes by request and release othe tamagotchi games such as monster and original over time.
    Download Below
    Please Post Bugs Below, and anybody willing to fix any graphic errors feel free to do so.

*****************REQUIERS JAVA/J2ME Runner TO RUN****************
    Download That from the market

*********INSTRUCTIONS**********(HVGA), is the only phone type i have So other res need to test for me on there Device
    *****************Make sure in Java/J2ME Runner Settings That Emulate Dpad and simulate SOFT2 KEY arecheck on each Game****************
    Tamagotchi Angel: On This Cute little Tama You actually touch the Buttons to move from icon to icon Though his shell decides to stay in the upper left corner of the screen, at least on the HVGA Version.
    Tamagotchi Monster (English Devilgotch): To start double tap on ok for sound on then double tap on play Gameplay:ikjm Swipe From left to right to move back and fourth between icons and double tap under the shell to activate the icon and to exit a menu double tap on back in the lower left hand corner
    Tamagotchi: The Gameplay is basicly the EXACT SAME as Tama Monster
    Tamagotchi Soccer: Doesnt Respond to Touch??? any Ideas

*****DOWNLOAD*****
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/RGy8K6JO/sharing.html

*****VIDEO REVIEW (THANKS ERICA!)*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGrJv92J1Q

I AM CHRISPILOT2293 FROM TAMATALK!