[Q] g900f call barring problem!!

Search This thread

erty333

Jun 30, 2014
Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help ! :(

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help ! :(

You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.

erty333

Jun 30, 2014
You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply! :)

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.

Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .

Last edited: