Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Hi: Thanks for your great work, but i have one problem. i can not use the Play Store. I become a message that the app closes. The google account is Ok. I can see my contacts.

I assume you didnt full wipe prior to flashing, coming from another ROM? If you did then try to clear data for the play app in app management, see if that helps.

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
This should fix this issue.

Push this settings.apk to system/app

Sergio, BIG THANKS, really. It worked like magic! Then I must apologize, for I ran out of thanks for the day. I exhausted them all this morning after I saw your OP.

Lovely!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

yep i also found what youre saying, the pin part then as i dont have a exchange account
did a update though from rc4 to rv so that could be my prob^^

Sergio gave a fix and now I am on CoreDroid with my HTC One X!

I ran out of Thanks for the day, i'll give you one tomorrow. Cheers!

Neo1978

Jul 4, 2008
I have dowloaded a playstore.apk and it does. But i have noticed that all the extra apps not installed.Titanium, Rom manager ...
i make factory wipe, cache wipe and dalvic wipe before i flash.but In aroma i select not anymore the full wipe. I think that was the problem.

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
I have dowloaded a playstore.apk and it does. But i have noticed that all the extra apps not installed.Titanium, Rom manager ...
i make factory wipe, cache wipe and dalvic wipe before i flash.but In aroma i select not anymore the full wipe. I think that was the problem.

If you selected the tick box in aroma it will remove them from the ROM before install

banton56

Jul 10, 2008
Battery 0Pct

Hello, I installed this clockwork no problem, then I installed this rom no problem. I had about 50pct battery left when it rebooted with the new rom. It loaded to lock screen says battery is low 0pct charging light goes off says to connect cable, doesn't recognize if it's plugged in.. Now I can't seem to get it to do anything. I also can't seem to use superboot -w says device not found etc when in fastboot. I can get into clockwork. wipe cache, reset batteries.. reflash rom but nothing seems to get it to charge up or show its' more then 0 or 2pct battery at lock screen and it shuts down soon as I select a language or sooner.

Any help or advice?

Thanks

ondrograf

Jun 6, 2011
This ROM is simply great. Everything works smooth and fast. Any observations on battery life somebody? And another question - is the GPU rendering enabled from default? Because in developer options it is unticked.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Hello, I installed this clockwork no problem, then I installed this rom no problem. I had about 50pct battery left when it rebooted with the new rom. It loaded to lock screen says battery is low 0pct charging light goes off says to connect cable, doesn't recognize if it's plugged in.. Now I can't seem to get it to do anything. I also can't seem to use superboot -w says device not found etc when in fastboot. I can get into clockwork. wipe cache, reset batteries.. reflash rom but nothing seems to get it to charge up or show its' more then 0 or 2pct battery at lock screen and it shuts down soon as I select a language or sooner.

Any help or advice?

Thanks

If you read in the recovery thread it says to have full battery when flashing. Don't know why. Also if you were on 1.19 software. You need to run an ruu to get you up to 1.26 before you flash the Rom. Please try that and let us know. Ok.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

MDLefevere

Dec 27, 2011
Rotterdam
Finally!. Been waiting for you guys!. a big thanks for the upload. Was using coredroid on my HD2.

Only sad thing is the hotfile upload. Really weak and extremely slow connection. 4th try now.

banton56

Jul 10, 2008
Well my battery was like 95pct when I started the process.

I have manged to relock my device as I read it needs to be relocked to install the ruu but am not sure how to install the RUU. I downloaded the odexed 1.26 RUU stock rom. How can I install this? fastboot update does not work.

banton56

Jul 10, 2008
Well thats what I thought you did but the file I downloaded is a zip and when I unzip it there is no executable files to dbl click that run anything? Did I get the wrong file? ROM] HTC One X *STOCK* ROMs | 1.26.401.2 | Ice Cream Sandwich | HTC Sense 4.0

Is the one I got from this site.

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Well thats what I thought you did but the file I downloaded is a zip and when I unzip it there is no executable files to dbl click that run anything? Did I get the wrong file? ROM] HTC One X *STOCK* ROMs | 1.26.401.2 | Ice Cream Sandwich | HTC Sense 4.0

Is the one I got from this site.

Xda user Football has a sticky in the dev thread, all the RUU are in there my friend. The RUU should be a exe file BTW

henk2484

Aug 8, 2008
Arnhem
Where I can find wallpaper with earth from this rom ?? Can anyone could upload it?? I will give thx of course :D

If you performed a full wipe it should show. If not, switch to another skin and then back to CoreDroid skin.

Can't find HTC Agenda in widgets, it it removed?
If i restore with titanium from previous rom it shows on homescreen, but restarts sense when touched :-(

How can I fix this?

Beautiful ROM btw ;-)

Had this issue after upgrading from on of the beta versions. You need to perform a full wipe within aroma installer. Widgets will be back then. Just make sure not to restore any system apps with TB.
I had the same problem with Agenda widget, once the data loaded, any screen touch would cause sense to reload. Read my problem below. After resolving that and flashed with another full wipe, my Agenda widget problem has been solved.

Hi: Thanks for your great work, but i have one problem. i can not use the Play Store. I become a message that the app closes. The google account is Ok. I can see my contacts.

Did you try and remove data through settings/applications?

Any help or advice?

Thanks

Had a similar problem today. Got stuck in a bootloader bootloop with almost no juice left. I then relocked my bootloader and couldn't unlock it again due to low battery. Plugged it into a wall outlet while in bootloader and saw the red led lighting up indicating it was charging. After about 30 minutes I started the rooting process from scratch:
- unlock bootloader
- flash official cwm
- reboot bootloader
- boot into recovery
- flashed ROM with full wipe option​

Fixed all my problems.
-

Reactions: rayford85

banton56

Jul 10, 2008
Thanks.. I got it downloaded.. Now I need to figure out how to get my battery over 30pct charge. It doesn't seem to wanna charge on a wall charger or off the computer anymore.

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Thanks.. I got it downloaded.. Now I need to figure out how to get my battery over 30pct charge. It doesn't seem to wanna charge on a wall charger or off the computer anymore.

Do you still have the nand backup from stock rom on your phone?
if yes you need to get into recovery and restore it so it restores all stock backup and then boot phone too charge it.
After you can flash the ruu. And go from there.
If you dont have the backup on sdcard anymore or you did not did one you are up into alot of trouble to get that phone up and running again.

Unfortunaly one of team member also did same as you not knowing he was on that same firmware and add same problem as you.

For more help please go to One X General thread they should have many people to help you in there cause not everyone reads before making the move to Root and flashing custom roms.

But the solution i just posted is what needs to be done to get you up and running.

Reactions: Gandicela
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content