Sweet Chiid Of Mine Q&A Thread

Search This thread

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN
So I switched rooms last week to unnamed cause I had no volume in calls. Other than that, both unnamed and scom are two of the best roms I've used. That said, if anybody knows what could be causing the volume issues during calls I am all ears.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Last edited:

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
So I switched rooms last week to unnamed cause I had no volume in calls. Other than that, both unnamed and scom are two of the best roms I've used. That said, if anybody knows what could be causing the volume issues during calls I am all ears.

Bad flash/download? Check md5 or redownload

Also might as well put this here Too lol
Laid at a dial.

That's my personal favorite palindrome :p

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Here's some screenies for you. Wonder what ROM this is. lol

7XzKF.png

MzIhN.png

zroip.png

La2a8.png

EBmmK.png

Last edited:

dbldown7

Mar 29, 2011
but the wifi,data,bluetooth,GPS dont turn on (or sometimes OFF)

This is the only issue I'm having. It seems that I can't get wifi to stay turned off for more than a minute or so. Whether I turn it off with the toggles or through the settings menu, it will reconnect right away.
GPS is a little less fickle. It is either on and it won't turn off, or it is off and it won't turn on.
Clearing cache and fixing permissions doesn't seem to help much.
Otherwise...performance is flawless. Loving this ROM. Just throwing this back up to see if anyone else is having these issues.
Even with GPS and wifi constantly on, battery life is AWESOME!
Thanks for all your hard work Erik.

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
This is the only issue I'm having. It seems that I can't get wifi to stay turned off for more than a minute or so. Whether I turn it off with the toggles or through the settings menu, it will reconnect right away.
GPS is a little less fickle. It is either on and it won't turn off, or it is off and it won't turn on.
Clearing cache and fixing permissions doesn't seem to help much.
Otherwise...performance is flawless. Loving this ROM. Just throwing this back up to see if anyone else is having these issues.
Even with GPS and wifi constantly on, battery life is AWESOME!
Thanks for all your hard work Erik.

I've been on it forever and none of that has happened to me if fix perms and such doesn't work try checking md5 to see if u got a bad downloaD? Or a bad flash? Gremlin remover if none of that works. If that fails try n get me some logs :) and iif ur like nah I'm lazy wait for v4.4 ;)

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
i flashed this rom and the wifi isnt connecting. i did GR and still samething. anyone know anything about this?

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
it wasnt working on the rom before the new one. the one before was VB and then i did GR and flashed SCOM and its the samething.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well I am currently sleep deprived lol but noticed my countdown clock is set for 4:44am when it should of been 4:44pm today! :p

so....today 4:44 pm check post #2 for v.4.4 and a surprise :D
    In an effort to keep SCOMs dev thread clean and streamlined please post all of your questions here.

Thanks
    No luck with your suggestion hechoen. Running GR again (even though I did that before this flash) and will reflash. Checked the MD5 and that's good.

That's what worked for me. One other thing that I think has worked for some on other ROMs with this issue is to turn on bluetooth and while it's doing it's thing reboot the phone. If that doesn't work get a log to erikmm and he'll let you know what else to try.
    Im looking at the changelog and features dont see anything saying it uses a different messaging app. So.

Have you hit the menu button>more>delete messages? That seems to works on unnamed which is built on the same base as this rom.

It does have a different messaging app and it was in an earlier changelog but people were complaining that they were getting confused.with what was the new release so....eh the messaging app on mine only deletes them singular or batch like lumin said

@lumin the song came on? huh?
    @hechoen
    I couldn't quote on app idk why lol but nice palindrome & song lol

Also check your Gmail.