[Q] [HELP] C1905 stuck on bootloop, USB debugging off

Search This thread

bananabee

Aug 10, 2013
Quezon City
I modified the build.prop file in the /system because I tried to enable a feature from Xperia Z1 I found somewhere in this forum. (I was a fool, yes.) When I rebooted my phone, it got stuck in a bootloop and I can no longer access recovery mode. I tried to flash stock ROM but unfortunately, USB debugging is off. What should I do? I know a Nexus user who was able to flash his phone with USB debugging off but his procedures are specific for Nexus only. Help me, please :(

Details:
C1905 15.4.A.1.9
Rooted using Nicki root
Unlocked bootloader

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
I modified the build.prop file in the /system because I tried to enable a feature from Xperia Z1 I found somewhere in this forum. (I was a fool, yes.) When I rebooted my phone, it got stuck in a bootloop and I can no longer access recovery mode. I tried to flash stock ROM but unfortunately, USB debugging is off. What should I do? I know a Nexus user who was able to flash his phone with USB debugging off but his procedures are specific for Nexus only. Help me, please :(

Details:
C1905 15.4.A.1.9
Rooted using Nicki root
Unlocked bootloader
I've never had a problem flashing ftfs with UDB debugging off, just make sure you have all of the drivers installed and then select the ftf to flash in flashmode. Once it asks you to connect the phone you will have to take the battery out, put it back in and put the cover back on to connect the USB cable and the flashmode button. When it goes into flashmode the LED will go green and then go off, this is normal. Flashtool will then restore your device to stock.

bananabee

Aug 10, 2013
Quezon City
I've never had a problem flashing ftfs with UDB debugging off, just make sure you have all of the drivers installed and then select the ftf to flash in flashmode. Once it asks you to connect the phone you will have to take the battery out, put it back in and put the cover back on to connect the USB cable and the flashmode button. When it goes into flashmode the LED will go green and then go off, this is normal. Flashtool will then restore your device to stock.

I get a line containing this:
ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
I get a line containing this:
ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.

1) Make a backup of the firmware you already have.
2) Open your original firmware file with WinRar or something like that.
3) Delete the loader.sin file out of the firmware.
4) Proceed to flash your firmware again, this time unticking the wipe cache and data boxes and excluding everything but the system.

syedafzal.shah

Dec 29, 2013
warangal, Telangana
They can no longer access recovery mode, it says that in the OP. The only option is flashtool.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

you can use fastboot drivers to flash CWM.. First download the backup and move it your SD card (use card reader) and insert it back in your phone .Download fastboot drivers and extract it on your computer.
)

Download CWM file and extract it. Now copy the .img file from the folder and copy to the fast boot folder.
Now switch off your phone and connect to the PC in fastboot mode. Press and hold volume up key and connect the phone in the USB cable. [Make sure that you have installed necessary drivers. Else it wont work. ]
open a command window there by holding shift key and right clicking on the white space in fastboot folder (replace boot_image_name.img with the name of .img file in the cwm folder)
Example:::"fastboot flash boot boot_image_name.img"
Wait till it finishes the shell. Done... Now power on your device and when LED turns **** click volume up and down few times, CWM will be opened then restore backup of bonoboo which you moved to your SD card

sickersea

Nov 8, 2012
C:\Flashtool\Fastboot>Boot_image_name.img
'Boot_image_name.img' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

it turn like this in the command window, could somebody help me.
i need the step in more detail how to flash the CMW.

ojas12345

Jun 28, 2015
you should type(after changing the directory to the one that has the recovery):
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
Sometimes it doesnt work saying remote command not allowed or something like that, so dont hesitate to flash the boot partition instead because ultimately you are going to restore everything
if the former doesnt work then type:

fastboot flash boot recovery.img
Note:you will first have to change the directory to the one that contains the recovery ex, if i have the recovery file in c:\ then type:

cd C:\

rajit

Oct 13, 2012
kolkata
geek2gyaan.blogspot.com
help me guyz.. i have c1904 but its never bootup even if i flash the firmware . alwasys bootlop in xperia animation .. tried to install cwm then from their flash any rom but it never been started .. means its stuck in flashing for every.. please help me.. tried ressurection cm13 both same. unlock bootloader. any way to get in back. seems like its dead in eveyway.