[Theme Chooser] Updated 4/12/11 Speedometer battery gauge with 1% increments

Search This thread

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Multiupload was my only copy of this since i lost my hard drive. I'm also not a dog and don't listen to demands such as "share somewhere else", anyway. Guess your out of luck either way now.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

Reactions: Smokem_I

pastorbennett

Mar 12, 2010
Minnesota
it looks awsome, but multiupload is down...
share some where else

Dogs are powerfull than humans...
Don't take dogs for granted... :mad:

When you're asking someone for a favor you don't behave like a **** and make demands, rather you use words like "please" and phrases like "I would really appreciate it if..."

It's also appreciated when you use proper grammar and complete, intelligible sentences.

Thus the following is posted for the benefit of those who acted politely. Lucky for those who didn't, I decided to not allow the innocent to suffer with the guilty.

Download here

Souldrifter

Sep 3, 2010
San Diego, CA
Thank you!

pastorbennett,

I usually don't post (not really sure I have much to contribute being new to all this), but I wanted to thank you for posting this file and making it available again. I really wanted to add it to my newly installed CM7 on my DInc and was afraid I was out of luck.

Thanks to you, I'm not. Appreciate it. :)

kylegrant

Jan 23, 2012
the other link somebody posted is also down can somebody upload it again please? or message me it so the rude people don't get it lol

wet11383

Jan 18, 2010
I've been following the trail of this apk for a bit now to find a good link to DL and keep getting shut down just when I think I've got it! Lol! Is there a working link to this somewhere? I'd love to get it, looks like exactly what I actually set out looking for tonight! I'd appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction or maybe post a new link or PM one to me if there's not an active good one still available!
Maybe should ask if anyone knows if this is even gonna work for me, g2x running eaglesblood ics (4.0.4 maybe...) thanks in advance! And gotta say, I love this Site for s@#t like this! One day I hope to get time to learn to make stuff like this myself to share and give something back!

EDIT: I use launcher pro and purchased unlock key for it also.

Last edited:

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I've been following the trail of this apk for a bit now to find a good link to DL and keep getting shut down just when I think I've got it! Lol! Is there a working link to this somewhere? I'd love to get it, looks like exactly what I actually set out looking for tonight! I'd appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction or maybe post a new link or PM one to me if there's not an active good one still available!
Maybe should ask if anyone knows if this is even gonna work for me, g2x running eaglesblood ics (4.0.4 maybe...) thanks in advance! And gotta say, I love this Site for s@#t like this! One day I hope to get time to learn to make stuff like this myself to share and give something back!

EDIT: I use launcher pro and purchased unlock key for it also.

If I still had it then yes it should... but I don't. :p

Sent from Kangdemnation

Zzz73

Jan 20, 2012
Grand Forks
When you're asking someone for a favor you don't behave like a **** and make demands, rather you use words like "please" and phrases like "I would really appreciate it if..."

It's also appreciated when you use proper grammar and complete, intelligible sentences.

Thus the following is posted for the benefit of those who acted politely. Lucky for those who didn't, I decided to not allow the innocent to suffer with the guilty.

Download here

thanks for the file. much appreciated. +1

username1234321

Mar 7, 2012
Can someone please post a mirror as the link in first post as well as on the previous page is down.
Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4/12/2011 - Rebuilt and fully working with any Theme Chooser version on any device. No more missing assets errors :). The charge animation has also been corrected :D It does display battery percentage in 1% increments.

NOTE: When using this theme you need to disable display battery percentages in CM settings for the battery icon to work properly.

To use this is simple:
    1. Download apk.
    2. Navigate to the file on your SD Card through Astro or your file manager of choice.
    3. Select apk and choose Open App Manager.
    4. Install
    5. Open Theme Chooser.
    6 Select the theme which will show as a black screen for now and say @string/theme_name.
    7. You will see a screen pop up that says Theme Error... Hit apply anyway.
    8. Reboot.

This has been tested on Blackened Ginger Tazz and should work with any CM 7 ROM. Any feedback as to which roms it's been used on would be helpful. :D

Enjoy!

5474844387_291c349bc2.jpg

5474844391_1900a515d4.jpg

5475442228_e55fc1537b.jpg

Cyanbread MOD
    5521486766_648ea0e6d1.jpg

Honeybread MOD
    5521607412_6011d6f605.jpg
    it looks awsome, but multiupload is down...
    share some where else

Dogs are powerfull than humans...
    Don't take dogs for granted... :mad:

Download here
    Hi. I try this theme on cyano nigthly 165, but i have a problem:
    after i install the apk, on theme chooser i haven't this theme "@string/theme_name", but "speedoBatteryMod". If i apply this and reboot i don't have the battery indicator....
    What's the problem ? Thank's.

On what device? Do you have battery percentage on or off in cyanogenmod settings? If they are on the icon will not display.

Sent using my 666th Inc from remote regions of hell
    I'm about to update to GSBv1.8.1 and then I will give this a shot and let you know if I have any luck. Quick question: is this "theme" just the battery gauge, or does it change other things in the status bar? I see from the screen shots on the first page your status bar looks a little different, not sure if that's from other themes you've got going on or if it's all included here. Anyway, I'll check back in soon.

The screenshots were taken on tazzs blackened cm 7 Rom. All this changes is the battery icon. Nothing else.
    If anyone knows where I can find the actual apk/flashable zip of the Theme Chooser app, I would really appreciate it. (Link to the thread or any help really.)

I have been using the search for a few days and even google with no luck on finding it.

I'm using an AOSP Gingerbread 2.3.4 rom and would like to set some themes.

Thank you

It's in the OP where it says 1. Download apk... ;) lol. But here it is again....

http://www.multiupload.com/W0O5KXIMFD