no notification bar!

Search This thread

pritpal17

Feb 28, 2011
I recently flashed this rom, [Rom][ICS 4.0.4][02/07]KA21.1 Ice Cream Sony released|huge update, faster, smoother. however there is no notifiction bar or wallpaper, does anyone know why is this and how to fix it?

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
I recently flashed this rom, [Rom][ICS 4.0.4][02/07]KA21.1 Ice Cream Sony released|huge update, faster, smoother. however there is no notifiction bar or wallpaper, does anyone know why is this and how to fix it?
first of all, if u did a full wipe..thats a big mistake..and never format /system ,unless specified or asked to.
if u didnt.. maybe try a simple reboot..or reflash rom.
hope this helps ;)

Reactions: pritpal17

Style13

Jun 13, 2012
first of all, if u did a full wipe..thats a big mistake..and never format /system ,unless specified or asked to.
hope this helps ;)

A full wipe isn't a mistake when flashing. On the opposite, it's fully necessary for the new ROM to operate in it's full capacity.
The bar is missing because of a mistake when flashing, or a corrupted file that is used to flash. Try reflashing, or find some other .zip file of the same ROM.

Reactions: pritpal17

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
A full wipe isn't a mistake when flashing. On the opposite, it's fully necessary for the new ROM to operate in it's full capacity.
The bar is missing because of a mistake when flashing, or a corrupted file that is used to flash. Try reflashing, or find some other .zip file of the same ROM.
dude...do you even read the post ? its KA21.1 .. NONE of KA's ROMS recommend a full wipe/factory reset..unless u are new to Ics.. go get your facts right before you contradict. And don't comment for the sake of it..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1567189

*READ CAREFULLY*

and stop misguiding people!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

lol.. I cant stop laughing at your post.. half of it doesn't make sense..the other half is just what i ve said in the previous post.. :D :D haha

Last edited:

Style13

Jun 13, 2012
What ever you say, buba. By the way, what a sense of humour. You actualy laughed at a misleading-while-developing post. I kind'a feel sorry for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hope this helps ;)
    hope this helps ;)

Did you flash the recommended kernel?