JesusFreke

Search This thread

mariod1269

Feb 13, 2007
los angeles, CA
after putting JFRC33 on my phone it told me to kick my dog i did so and now my dog doesnt like me i asked JF to help and he didn't

my previous post was a joke, but this time i'm serious...i'm having the complete opposite problem as you. after putting JFRC33 on my phone, my steelers won their sixth superbowl. i received an SMS from jesus freke with random numbers in it. i played those numbers in the lottery and i won $250 million! also, my jeep was having engine troubles and i plugged my rooted G1 into the cigarette lighter charger and now my jeep runs like she's brand new. i also noticed that after talking on my G1, the acne on the left side of my face (the side the G1 is on when i talk) cleared up after just one conversation. and whenever i whip out my JFRC33 rooted G1, hot girls come from miles around just to throw themselves at me.
jesus freke...you sir are a life changer!

Jevans46320

Jan 10, 2009
my previous post was a joke, but this time i'm serious...i'm having the complete opposite problem as you. after putting JFRC33 on my phone, my steelers won their sixth superbowl. i received an SMS from jesus freke with random numbers in it. i played those numbers in the lottery and i won $250 million! also, my jeep was having engine troubles and i plugged my rooted G1 into the cigarette lighter charger and now my jeep runs like she's brand new. i also noticed that after talking on my G1, the acne on the left side of my face (the side the G1 is on when i talk) cleared up after just one conversation. and whenever i whip out my JFRC33 rooted G1, hot girls come from miles around just to throw themselves at me.
jesus freke...you sir are a life changer!

this made me lol :D

inpherno3

Mar 22, 2008
If he does try and quit we are just going to kidnap him and use him as slave labor so its in his best interest to just stick around. I mean ****, can you even imagine where we would be without him?! There are some other rising stars in this community but no one can replace JesusFreke.

yea... someone else would have done it and we would be considering him as the "messiah" as you all are saying

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
I heard there is a world outside of xda-developers and he was going there for a while. I know! I couldn't believe it either! :eek:

wm1

Jul 4, 2006
Topeka
www.twitter.com
Did you know...

Did you know that googling him brings up 10,600 posts?...wow...and there is a jesusfreke.com...From some of the pics on his sites, maybe he does have hobbies besides opening Android for the rest of us.

lilbucky

Mar 1, 2008
jerusalem
google is god and android is his prophet, rejoice as the lord has sent his prophet to dwell among us simpletons :)
i just thought as long as we're talking about messaihas

Last edited:

xdavidn88

Mar 13, 2009
The T-Mobile G1 is called the HTC Dream because JesusFreke had a dream and told Google to name it that.

Reactions: Qeemi
Jun 15, 2007
There's a reason JesusFreke hasn't made a cupcake ROM. If he's gonna have any kind of cake, it better damn well be a full sheet.

EDIT: JesusFreke recently made a new ROM update that one of the heads of Google used. It was called CADIE.

EDIT EDIT: The upcoming movie "Terminator: Salvation" is actually a true prediction of the future, only instead of skynet it will be called JF2.0

Last edited:

xdavidn88

Mar 13, 2009
Google was planning on releasing cupcake but they had to get JesusFreke's approval. JesusFreke said 'cupcake? get this **** out of my face. Put more **** into it and release it as a pie.'

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The T-Mobile G1 is called the HTC Dream because JesusFreke had a dream and told Google to name it that.