[Q] Xperia TX newbie problem

Search This thread

dinu08

Jul 25, 2012
Hey guys, i'm new to xperia. Using xperia tx.. i read most off the threads on xda, i dont get what i should do after rooting the device to flash cm 10.1 (in between like cwm and kernel stuff). most of the material here refers to xperia T only. Can someone help?:D:D

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Hey guys, i'm new to xperia. Using xperia tx.. i read most off the threads on xda, i dont get what i should do after rooting the device to flash cm 10.1 (in between like cwm and kernel stuff). most of the material here refers to xperia T only. Can someone help?:D:D

Unlock your bootloader if you want to flash a custom rom....

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012

The general process (after rooting) on most phones is to enter recovery, flash the ROM + Gapps, plus any other specific procedure specified by the OP.

Just FYI, I tried CM10.1 and CM10.2; phone doesn't vibrate and main camera doesn't focus/take pictures. I wouldn't recommend any of those two, but you can always try them out.