Received a S-OFF One V...

Search This thread

sohamssd

Jul 4, 2012
Rochester
Dude just go to lgtools.net and download (everything) purchase a smartcard. I have my sources. Run the SEtool choose HTC one v click security S off and reboot donr

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app

Dfaq is this? Are you gsm? And what is a smartcard? Where'd you get it? And what to purchase? Please speak to kalaker. You may have valuable information.

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
probably doesn't seems legit to me... no proof, no link... guy's don't do anything or buy anything unless the person puts some more light on it... there have been tremendous false s-off alarm in other htc forums.. they are usually scam products or viruses

Sent from my One V

Dude just go to lgtools.net and download (everything) purchase a smartcard. I have my sources. Run the SEtool choose HTC one v click security S off and reboot donr

If your telling the truth and not just another day dreamer trying to look helpful. If it is all a childish game leave the hov and edit ur post out of thread.

:thumbup: to this snow storm I got rescheduled till Friday

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Where do we get a smart card???

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Not sure man of real cause it's not a smart card we need it's a gold card

Sent from my One V using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

eoghan2t7

Recognized Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
I can shed some light in the lg tool it is legit program I only no this because I used it in the early days of the app to to repair an old Sony Ericsson phone. As for soff for the hov I think its possible using this app and smart sim card with the smart card writer attached to your computer to send the diag codes to the smart sim for the program to gain access to the secure flag switch.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk HD

Tehwafflez

Oct 27, 2012
Omaha
I can shed some light in the lg tool it is legit program I only no this because I used it in the early days of the app to to repair an old Sony Ericsson phone. As for soff for the hov I think its possible using this app and smart sim card with the smart card writer attached to your computer to send the diag codes to the smart sim for the program to gain access to the secure flag switch.

So in other words only for gsm *facepalm*

Sent from my HTC One V+ (Because the X+ isn't as bamf as my V+)

If I helped you don't say thanks, click it!!

Reactions: sbkjuggalo

Hey guys everybody chill kick back and wait. They got already in the works over in the sickle team guys the over phone is being tested for there version now!!! Kalak said that they have all the files for us (primoc) guys pretty much. Just chill and see what goes down by this week end around here bet they got it with in end of month everybody just need to stay quite about this topic so the site they getting files from doesn't get shut down he stressed this in the post about losing files

Sent from my One V using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

kalaker

Feb 23, 2012
We need smart card. Yes, this is GSM. But someone here resurrected a 4-month-old thread just to say "OMGZ S-OFFZ?!"

Anyway, I will posting more updates in my S-OFF thread later.

We need smart card. Yes, this is GSM. But someone here resurrected a 4-month-old thread just to say "OMGZ S-OFFZ?!"

Anyway, I will posting more updates in my S-OFF thread later.

Is this" smart card" the same as gold card u talked about in other Thread

Sent from my One V using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In simple terms, I know that's what you like, it allows you to flash kernels and radios in recovery :)

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

And......change the partion sizes of the NAND. This was a common use in devices that shipped with low storage ie. Nexus one, desire, etc.

Example one:

If you use an SD card, you probably have the 95.3 MB of "phone storage" sitting unused. With S off it is easy to reasign this as "internal storage" for apps instead of wasting it

Example two:

Your device is no longer updated / and / or you will never use the OTA feature. Our phone has 4 GB internal storage, yet only 0.95GB is accesable to us. Some is used for system, cache, and partions for things like OTA updates. You can install a new hboot that leaves more room for "system" allowing larger ROMs, or more for "internal" to allow for more programs to be installed, etc .........

Rooting gives you "root access" to the file structure, kinda like an admin on a windows computer, no files are "hidden", all can be read and edited

Unlocking the bootloader allows custom ROM images, kernels, boot animations, etc to be "flashed"

S-off is security off. This allows you to repartion the nand, or flash anything, including another operating system if it was available. You have complete and utter control of your own device.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    just bought a One V unlocked and S-off from ebay for 170.00, person says he also got it from htc developers,, i should have it by next week...

i got it for my wife, cause my Evo aint working so well, so now she dont want to give me back my One S.... aint that a bit_h.... haha.. gonna put it on simplemobile like my One S.

guess im gonna have to stay with it for now... i have to put my 32gb class 10 in there... im always outta room on the One S with only 10gb storage sucks, I dont have the money to buy a One S or X...

so im willing to help out also, once it comes in...
    I just received a factory S-OFF device from HTC....:)
    uploadfromtaptalk1349707045518.jpg

I have posted this so that I can help you guys out...Please let me know if I can be of any help :)
    Sent from my HTC One X
    I just received a factory S-OFF device from HTC....:)
    View attachment 1385296
    Sent from my HTC One X

You are than one lucky man I must say.