[Theme][Team Venum] "IC 'n Red" for Venum Ice/FE22/FF11/Fi25/Kuban Roms 10/23

Search This thread

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
There are a few spots now that have light menu text, I see it, and I'm on it. Will fix in next update.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
Flaming Skull pull down is sick. Love it. Patiently waiting for this to be available for Blu Kuban Rom.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Reactions: sleshepic

dragshawn

Mar 16, 2008
cant get it to work,flashed galaxy rom wipe cache and delv and wont bootup

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

ignore last post got it to work thanks bro

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
cant get it to work,flashed galaxy rom wipe cache and delv and wont bootup

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

ignore last post got it to work thanks bro

lol, what did it? A reflash? Was about to flash it myself and see what was up. That rom was built off of datajosh's deodexed so I thought it should be fine :)

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
quick question is there an updated version for the galaxy rom with more red

All updates will be posted in OP as soon as they are available. There may be an update tonight, not sure yet....

And more red? Something particular? Think there's a lot already lol.

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
Light text issues have been fixed, ended up just inverting a bunch of the stuff :) update upcoming

4257579e-b604-a895.jpg
4257579e-b645-54ba.jpg

Reactions: Kruxoli

SanityBroken

Mar 8, 2012
Colorado
If anybody's curious, I just flashed this on Phantom's new blazer ROM and I'm not seeing any problems, well nothing major anyway. Rebooted several times and still no battery status, I use Badass anyway so it's a non issue for me. Just throwin' that out there. Awesome theme by the way, can't believe I almost forgot to mention that. Nice work sleshe, and rujelus, love having the toggles again.

Last edited:

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
If anybody's curious, I just flashed this on Phantom's new blazer ROM and I'm not seeing any problems, well nothing major anyway. Rebooted several times and still no battery status, I use Badass anyway so it's a non issue for me. Just throwin' that out there.

I'd try a reflash and reboot, not sure why the battery mod doesn't show sometimes, everything's written in.

SanityBroken

Mar 8, 2012
Colorado
I'd try a reflash and reboot, not sure why the battery mod doesn't show sometimes, everything's written in.
reflashed, rebooted three times, still nothing. Like I said though I use Badass Battery Monitor so it's not really an issue, in fact I like not having the battery up there twice. It's funny, I have never liked red themes, but I love this one.

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
reflashed, rebooted three times, still nothing. Like I said though I use Badass Battery Monitor so it's not really an issue, in fact I like not having the battery up there twice. It's funny, I have never liked red themes, but I love this one.

Sorry its not goin for ya. Hopefully new versions will work better, not sure what it is.

And I never really like red themes either, that's why it was a little bit of a challenge. Actually pulled most of the red hex codes off the wallpaper and built from there

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
All's good and yeah, I'm in :) Workin' on something a little different right now. thx

what the hell??? Sorry Slesh! I still don't have a complete list of emails/Gmail addresses. Please PM me yours. I apologize!!! ..edit...we need to figure out another way for the team to communicate because GTalk is letting me down. We need something team specific

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: sleshepic

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
what the hell??? Sorry Slesh! I still don't have a complete list of emails/Gmail addresses. Please PM me yours. I apologize!!! ..edit...we need to figure out another way for the team to communicate because GTalk is letting me down. We need something team specific

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

text messages perhaps??:D.....by the way, thanks again slesh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340029589269.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340029589269.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 96

Kruxoli

Nov 26, 2009
Queens NYC
Flashed this over the new VeNuM ICE ROM FE11. Theme looks and runs great. Missed those extended toggles so much...

AWESOME WORK ALL AROUND!

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
Flashed this over the new VeNuM ICE ROM FE11. Theme looks and runs great. Missed those extended toggles so much...

AWESOME WORK ALL AROUND!

thanks, will have more versions out soon too, pulled a few versions recently and haven't had time to get back to it. And now FF18...

Reactions: Kruxoli

Top Liked Posts