Nokia X Ram Usage

Search This thread

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
can u ipload a video show me how to do it ... im afraid to have me phone brick :(

I can't sorry. But I can tell you this. Use Nokia X Flasher to flash kernel and if at any point, you get a black screen and computer shows to format disk drive, don't.

As for custom ROMs, they are completely safe. Flash them through CWM or any other recovery.

If any problems arise, donot panic and PM me. Im mostly online so will help you. :)

McMaddo

Jun 16, 2014
Alexandria
www.facebook.com
I can't sorry. But I can tell you this. Use Nokia X Flasher to flash kernel and if at any point, you get a black screen and computer shows to format disk drive, don't.

As for custom ROMs, they are completely safe. Flash them through CWM or any other recovery.

If any problems arise, donot panic and PM me. Im mostly online so will help you. :)

i installed This lewa OS it's realy good mate but there is some apps i dont need like talk can i remove it ?

ma5te12m1nd

May 14, 2014
Taguig City, PH

Hey Dom3616, I really admire you helping other with their concerns :) Love your work on LEWA 5.1 port, man! :good:

Though I am having problems with it, would you help me as well? :confused:

I am able to flash your LEWA port to my X properly. I can use it, install apps from the Play Store, etc. But when I restart my phone, randomly it will be stuck at the LEWA logo screen (after the Nokia). Already tried flashing it from scratch (using Nokia Care) stock to LEWA, previously from MiniRom to LEWA. Have "wiped" it already using LEWA recovery, it would work but I always end up in that stuck LEWA logo after some restarts. :(

Am I missing something? kindly help :angel:

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
i installed This lewa OS it's realy good mate but there is some apps i dont need like talk can i remove it ?

Yeah, use ES Explorer or any other file manager and go to /system/app and search for the Talk apk. And delete it. :)

Hey Dom3616, I really admire you helping other with their concerns :) Love your work on LEWA 5.1 port, man! :good:

Though I am having problems with it, would you help me as well? :confused:

I am able to flash your LEWA port to my X properly. I can use it, install apps from the Play Store, etc. But when I restart my phone, randomly it will be stuck at the LEWA logo screen (after the Nokia). Already tried flashing it from scratch (using Nokia Care) stock to LEWA, previously from MiniRom to LEWA. Have "wiped" it already using LEWA recovery, it would work but I always end up in that stuck LEWA logo after some restarts. :(

Am I missing something? kindly help :angel:

First of all, thank you very much. :) Secondly, I have no idea why that might be happening. It doesn't occur with me. Try Booting to recovery and wiping Dalvik-cache only. Maybe some app is crashing or something. Report back.