Not many Custom ROM for note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tiknaragg

Jan 10, 2012
Lewiston
I have been waiting for 6 months now, I have barely seen any progress in the field of note android dev.

I had a galaxy s, the first samsung google phone, it had so many ROMs to try and now I am addicted to that but with nothing happening in note 3 world I am very disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Q

Quarkstring

I know what your saying. I noticed this a few months ago when I got the Note 3 and passed it off as being a rather new device. That there wouldn't be much yet.

I think that the Xposed Framework has dimmed or killed demand of fresh roms.

That's just my opinion of course!

Nick

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
Most of the roms are pretty damn reliable. No need to flash much when what you're on ruining great. We got a tweaked alpha that runs better than most full roms.

Reactions: deeznutz1977

Rickdaddy

Nov 5, 2011
I have been waiting for 6 months now, I have barely seen any progress in the field of note android dev.

I had a galaxy s, the first samsung google phone, it had so many ROMs to try and now I am addicted to that but with nothing happening in note 3 world I am very disappointed.

There's plenty for the Note 3.

If you think the Note 3 is bad, check out the Galaxy Tab Pro section.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
First off - years ago there were not 5 flagship phones released from different manufacturers almost simultaneously.
Second - there was not as tight security on these devices making it more and more work for the developers
Third - Threads like this do not help development in any way. There is XDA-University and lots of threads that will help you modify your own device and possibly to create a ROM and start developing yourself.
XDA is a development site made by developers for developers, not a place where you get tons of free stuff to make your phone cool and whine about it when there is not enough free stuff made at great cost to developers personal and family time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off - years ago there were not 5 flagship phones released from different manufacturers almost simultaneously.
    Second - there was not as tight security on these devices making it more and more work for the developers
    Third - Threads like this do not help development in any way. There is XDA-University and lots of threads that will help you modify your own device and possibly to create a ROM and start developing yourself.
    XDA is a development site made by developers for developers, not a place where you get tons of free stuff to make your phone cool and whine about it when there is not enough free stuff made at great cost to developers personal and family time.
    Quality over quantity

Most of the roms are pretty damn reliable. No need to flash much when what you're on ruining great. We got a tweaked alpha that runs better than most full roms.

Uhhh....There are a LOT of ROMs for the Note 3? I've probably tried close to 20 different ones....???