Install Flash 10.1 On Android 2.1 Xperia X8!! (Tutorial)

Search This thread

HAKA

Jul 27, 2010
Moradabad
SORRY! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!! THREAD CLOSED!!! :mad:

Here is the step by step guide on how to get Flash 10.1 on your Android 2.1 Eclair geared Xperia X8:

(1) The first step is to download flash_for_21.zip to your computer and extract the .apk file.
(2) Now navigate to the market and install “Apps Installer” utility to your phone.
(3) Now connect your Android phone to the computer and copy .apk file to your SD card. Make sure that it is in SD card root and not in a sub folder.
(4) After this launch “Apps Installer” on your phone and follow the on screen instructions to install flash_for_21.apk file.
(5) After installation is complete, simply reboot your phone and there you go! You now have Flash 10.1 on your phone.
Link Below!
Cheers!! :)

Attachments

• flash_for_21.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,921
Last edited:
Reactions: Al_Mushakes

bnight

Nov 26, 2010
Sofia
This is very useful post.

But after i fallow the instructions i still don`t see the flash working in my browser i try to open vbox7.com which is a site like youtube and try to play a video but that don`t work.

Why ?

HAKA

Jul 27, 2010
Moradabad
it wont work for now....i think we need to wait for either a custom ROM or a rooted X8.....
sry but i started this thread just for testings......should i delete the thread?? or wait for root to come...??

EliteNevil

Jul 18, 2010
Yeah, but as far as i know, the bootloader has to be broken before any custom roms can be installed, ?
If not, i can install vanilla android 2.1 on the phone right? as long as i got the right drivers for cam and such?

racht

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2010
Please close and ERASE this thread, its completely pointless now, as it was from the beginning ..

nmnarora

Jun 16, 2010
New Delhi
It won't work!

No matter how many times you try nd install flash player 10.1 it wont work!.....because for flash....u need a cortex A8 based cpu.....but x8 dsn't have a one! so.....forget it!...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SORRY! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!! THREAD CLOSED!!! :mad:

Here is the step by step guide on how to get Flash 10.1 on your Android 2.1 Eclair geared Xperia X8:

(1) The first step is to download flash_for_21.zip to your computer and extract the .apk file.
    (2) Now navigate to the market and install “Apps Installer” utility to your phone.
    (3) Now connect your Android phone to the computer and copy .apk file to your SD card. Make sure that it is in SD card root and not in a sub folder.
    (4) After this launch “Apps Installer” on your phone and follow the on screen instructions to install flash_for_21.apk file.
    (5) After installation is complete, simply reboot your phone and there you go! You now have Flash 10.1 on your phone.
    Link Below!
    Cheers!! :)