Whatsapp Plus Question

Search This thread

shawnkenneth

Aug 18, 2013
Goa
Hey guys. Quick question. :)

I installed Whatsapp Plus , but didn't really like the stock interface. Very few themes on the list look very clean and organized. I want the features of Whatsapp plus (Specifically the "Image quality", "Hide status" and "Forever Mute' Options).

Can someone help me with this? I think the best way to do it would be to get an 'Original' Whatsapp theme. Or is there a less modded version of Whatsapp? Let me know. Thanks..

Sorry if this thread has already been done, or if it's in the wrong place. I'm new here. :p

cd69

Sep 19, 2012
You might not get whatsapp plus questions answered here cause of obvious reasons. However you can contact the Dev for the question through his website. If I remember correctly. When I was using wa+, you had the option to choose whatever theme you desired. You can manually set each window's color image et al. So if you are not happy with the themes create your own that suits you best :)

Sent from my Nexus 5

shawnkenneth

Aug 18, 2013
Goa
You might not get whatsapp plus questions answered here cause of obvious reasons. However you can contact the Dev for the question through his website. If I remember correctly. When I was using wa+, you had the option to choose whatever theme you desired. You can manually set each window's color image et al. So if you are not happy with the themes create your own that suits you best :)

Sent from my Nexus 5

Thank you :) I'll try making my own theme.

Edit: BTw, why won't I find anything here? As I said, I'm new.

Last edited:

shawnkenneth

Aug 18, 2013
Goa
Stock theme!

Allright guys! I took the trouble to make an exact copy of the original Whatsapp theme. Down to the specific colours and values for font size and other stuff. :)

This for those who want Whatsapp plus but are too used to the stock look! Or really don't like any of the other themes.:eek:

I'll post it here but someone please tell me the which the official Whatsapp Plus theme thread is.:p

I searched for it and found a couple different ones.

Cheers!