[Q] Downgrade from KK to B125

Search This thread

customromfan

Jan 13, 2012
Dresden
Hello everybody,

I have a problem while tring to downgrade from KK to B125. Whenever I try to flash B125 via stock recovery it stops at 'checklist module VERLIST ... FAILED'

Did I forget anything? What am I doing wrong?

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Try flashing through force update (press power+volup+voldown to boot). If that doesn't work, redownload the file and try again.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

customromfan

Jan 13, 2012
Dresden
I already did it that way - force update. ;) And I don't think redownloading helps, because I know the files are okay, because I already used them before. But I will try that. Nobody knows, but sometimes it's strange.

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
I already did it that way - force update. ;) And I don't think redownloading helps, because I know the files are okay, because I already used them before. But I will try that. Nobody knows, but sometimes it's strange.

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app

Redownloading worked for me last time

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hannanzikrea

Aug 8, 2013
Lahore
Hello everybody,

I have a problem while tring to downgrade from KK to B125. Whenever I try to flash B125 via stock recovery it stops at 'checklist module VERLIST ... FAILED'

Did I forget anything? What am I doing wrong?

First of All u should have stock recovery..
Then as u have stated if u cant downgrade to b125 then first do factory reset and then reflash the KITKAT firmware.
Now try to install b125......OK.:thumbup:

mesnati

Jun 13, 2011
Hi!
From where should i download stock recovery ... ? :(
I am on KK firmware ... but cannot install B125 :(
Any tutorial how to achieve that?

Thanks!

customromfan

Jan 13, 2012
Dresden
I made it working. The only thing I changed: copy the update.app via stock file manager to /dload on sdcard. The times before I used ES File Explorer.
No redownloading was necessary.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app