m7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

hboot-1.55.0000

radio-4a.21.3263.04

opendsp-v32.120.247.0909
0s: 3.62.401.1

emmc-boot 2048mb

oct 17 2013 h6 23.6.14

Problem is that phone is stuck @ HTC logo

Before that phone was rooted and twrp recovery installed.

Customer do something from recovery (that he unable to describe), then phone stuck @ HTC logo.

I am trying to install RUU.exe but not find any RUU that match with 0s: 3.62.401.1 and radio and CID : Htc__j15.

Then I am trying to s-off for flashing different firmware by supercid, but I failed to s-off because phone is stuck @HTC and don't found as adb

so rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0 tool unable to recognized it.

Now unable to downgrade hboot to 1.44 and s-off the device and find any compatible ruu.exe

I tried factory reset both from Bootloader and recovery but no luck.

Now phone is Stuck @ HTC logo . If I select Boot-loader (Hboot) Nothing found in device manger,

CWM Recovery accessible, only fastboot and oem ruu mode assessable (fastboot oem rebootRUU) and by this it is recognized by ruu.exe

what to do? any method to s-off in this situation or any suggestion?

Thanks.

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Bootloader unlocked

m7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

hboot-1.55.0000

radio-4a.21.3263.04

opendsp-v32.120.247.0909

emmc-boot 2048mb

oct 17 2013 h6 23.6.14

Customer do something from recovery (that he unable to describe), then phone stuck @ HTC logo.

I am trying to install RUU.exe but not find any RUU that match with 0s: 3.62.401.1 and radio and CID : Htc__j15.

Then I am trying to s-off for flashing different firmware by supercid, but I failed to s-off because phone is stuck @HTC and don't found as adb

Now unable to downgrade hboot to 1.44 and s-off the device and find any compatible ruu.exe

Now phone is Stuck @ HTC logo . If I select Boot-loader (Hboot) Nothing found in device manger,

CWM Recovery accessible, only fastboot and oem ruu mode assessable (fastboot oem rebootRUU) and by this it is recognized by ruu.exe

Thanks.

1) Flash the Guru Reset ROM in CWM . Download from this link:
http://www.htc1guru.com/2013/10/guru-reset-3-62-401-1-stock-rom/

Follow the instructions on this page to understand how to put a ROM zip on ur phone through ADB:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317986

Remember, u have 2 push the Guru Reset ROM zip to the phone

2) Flash the zip file in CWM
3) DONT SELECT ROOT. SELECT STOCK RECOVERY
4) Continue the procedure
5) Profit

Basically, no need for S-OFF and HBOOT 1.44

Reactions: mmrozibul

mmrozibul

Aug 5, 2012

Follow the instructions on this page to understand how to put a ROM zip on ur phone through ADB:

5) Profit

I have that rom already, I will try post result..

Thanks a lot..

shawek

Aug 28, 2012
Čakovec
Google Pixel 7 Pro
this si my first time writing on this forum.ive been stuck with no OS on my One,hboot 1.55,os-3.62.401.1(4.3),unlocked bootloader,with TWRP,with superuser acces.I acidentali delete my whole os and data/system/nternal... in TWRP.TWRP coudnt mount data/system/dalwik cache/internal storage-nothing.i get bootloop.then i get problem with superuser- in TWRp.Tryed to push or sideload many roms and zips,but adb coudnt recognize my device in the way it should.so,with no os and nothing on my internal storage,and getting problem with superuser in TWRP,i tried to run ruu.zip.it start but stuck cuz i was unlocked bootloader and not s-off.so i go from the bigining.I tried to sideload too,but i failed!!!this is what i done---Relock bootloader.Unlock bootloader.Flash latest CWM recovery.Thru cwm i flash cm 10.1.It boots!!then flash susuperuser.zip to gain root.with root checker i chech if i manage root.if not,use another superuser.zip...then i flash ARHD 11 to try s-off(fail).then i flash ARHD 52.0,again check my root.then i run firewater and get S-off.I see many people stuck with no os and with adb problems,or cant get s-off to retun to stock or run the device which is in bootloop.this is how i manage to un-softbrick my One,and to get S-off
Sory for my english,and sory if the thread is wrong.I just want to help if someone got stuck in bootloop/with no os/with no S-off to run ruu.zip or any rom.
( Im not responsible if you brick your device,this is just sugestion and way how i did it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bootloader unlocked

m7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

hboot-1.55.0000

radio-4a.21.3263.04

opendsp-v32.120.247.0909

emmc-boot 2048mb

oct 17 2013 h6 23.6.14

Thanks.

5) Profit

I have that rom already, I will try post result..

Thanks a lot..

Pls hit the thanks button if u think I helped u :)