XT905 KitKat update

Search This thread

Abstractionist

Nov 4, 2012
Almaty
Hi all. Can i flash thru RSD-Lite latest sbf for XT907 to get the KitKat bootloader and kernel? Would my phone work same as now? Is it possible to flash this upgrade?
Due to XT905 don't have any OTA updates, and CM is going to support only KitKat kernel/bootloader - i want to try.

Sent from my RAZR M using XDA Free mobile app

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
Hi all. Can i flash thru RSD-Lite latest sbf for XT907 to get the KitKat bootloader and kernel? Would my phone work same as now? Is it possible to flash this upgrade?
Due to XT905 don't have any OTA updates, and CM is going to support only KitKat kernel/bootloader - i want to try.

You should be able to. But, right now, its better to stay with jellybean because of the ROM availability and all of that stuff. That's why I downgraded from kk to jb

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Abstractionist

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should be able to. But, right now, its better to stay with jellybean because of the ROM availability and all of that stuff. That's why I downgraded from kk to jb

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app