Android 1.6 TalkBack SoundBack KickBack - what are they?

Search This thread

PremierITA

Sep 7, 2007
like in subject, after upgrade to android 1.6, in system settings is appears a new menu called "Accessibility" with 3 checkbox

TalkBack
SoundBack
KickBack

There isn't guide about they, do you have some news ?

Regards.

kchau

Apr 2, 2008
Code:
Also, what is the Accessibility feature?

talkback, soundback, kickback?...

talkback-it talks as you click on somthing like when you press the home button it says home.....

soundbacl-when you click somthing it makes a like noise like a "ping"...lol

kickback-it vibrates when you press somthing.

as for your speach synthesis- kinda confused about that.. wht i did was click android market---> then home---->settings-----> this is the important part click on speech synthesis and then reall fast click on instal voice data ...lol i dont noe its use tho

via http://forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/board/message?board.id=myTouch&message.id=35340

paralight

Jul 21, 2009
Rennes
well thank for the information, it's totally useless
Code:
Also, what is the Accessibility feature?

talkback, soundback, kickback?...

talkback-it talks as you click on somthing like when you press the home button it says home.....

soundbacl-when you click somthing it makes a like noise like a "ping"...lol

kickback-it vibrates when you press somthing.

as for your speach synthesis- kinda confused about that.. wht i did was click android market---> then home---->settings-----> this is the important part click on speech synthesis and then reall fast click on instal voice data ...lol i dont noe its use tho

via http://forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/board/message?board.id=myTouch&message.id=35340

jkgiven

Oct 13, 2011
I don't want them

These three keep updating to my phone, how do I get them to stop? I've already removed them. They are not checked under the Accessories area.
The check mark icon that lets me know that a download is complete, will not go away.

E4est

Dec 23, 2010
These three keep updating to my phone, how do I get them to stop? I've already removed them. They are not checked under the Accessories area.
The check mark icon that lets me know that a download is complete, will not go away.

As I know, they are a part of Androids system.

Last edited: