Any way to take off progressive Ringer???????

Search This thread

aiverson23

Jul 23, 2007
Is there anyway to just make the ringer ring at the set volume from the start. I dont need it to fade in the way that it does.

Didnt see this posted. But I would be surprised if im the only person that would want to take this option off.

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
This is classic Q&A. you have a question, looking for someone with an answer. Hence Question and Answer. Your sentence began with "is", generally in the English language that's a dead giveaway a question is coming

Last edited:

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
This is classic Q&A. you have a question, looking for someone with an answer. Hence Question and Answer. Your sentence began with "is", generally in the English language that's a dead giveaway a question is coming

Lol you just made me blow smoke outta my nose and mouth simultaneously, burnt like hell too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sleshepic

Sideous

Dec 11, 2012
Omg lol.. I was almost asleep and decided to check xda one last time. Now I'm wide awake laughing.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

aiverson23

Jul 23, 2007
Fair enough. But there's requests for mods in this forum all the time. If it was just a option in the settings I would have found it in there already.

But this is obviously something someone would have to mod. If it's been asked and can't be done on stock rooted then so be it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Lol you just made me blow smoke outta my nose and mouth simultaneously, burnt like hell too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Lmfaoooo

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
    -Galaxy Note II Edition