CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

georgeascott

Oct 5, 2010
wifi issues

Had this working on the gf's xt907 for a short time, then the wifi decided to quit completely. No matter how many times i reboot wifi will not connect, then after a bit it tells me that it avoided the connection because it was poor (all other devices including gnex, ps3 and desktop are connecting just fine) and so I go into wifi advanced settings to uncheck "avoid poor connections" only to find that it isn't checked. so i toggle it. then i toggle wifi. still same issue, absolute refusal to connect to any AP. reboot and turn off safestrap and the device will connect using stock rom. I'm about to try a wipe and fresh install. i just noticed that the installed version is 10-20121207-UNOFFICIAL-scorpion_mini, and the download link in the OP is cm-10-20121205-v2-UNOFFICAL-scorpion_mini.. perhaps just a bad download.

anybody else experience wifi issues?
also, why is there not much development for this device? I've grown too used to bleeding edge on my other phones, I just can't believe there's no 4.2 for the xt907 yet. guess I'll have to tinker around and see about building it from source mixed with a little cm love for drivers?

colbyman

Jul 20, 2011
While CM10 for XT907 is being worked on, I decided to upload a custom CM10 rom I've been using the past few days. I used the 12/07 as the base, while adding the /app and /framework from the nightly on droidrzr. I also replaced cfg80211.ko and wlan.ko in /lib/modules with the ones from the nightlies (dhacker29 has done fixes to wlan since 12/07) and replaced the snd_soc_msm_2x in /etc/snd_soc_msm with one from dhacker29 source to fix incall volume. Not Working: Wifi Direct, NFC

All thanks to dhacker29 for all his work in getting CM10 on the droid razr m and marxman3 for the nightlies.

HTML:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/68218322/file.html

Noob question.

I downloaded your package, took out the snd_soc_msm_2x, and threw it on my CM10 ROM. It seemed to fix call volume immediately, which is good. However my phone would not reboot, which was bad. Flashed the CM10 again and it's running again.

So...is it possible to extract certain files from your package, slip them into the standard CM10 files, and have it fix inbound call volume? And are the wlan fixes for the sometimes finicky wifi connection, or something else?

Thx

ckeathley

Jul 27, 2010
Coweta
bluetooth audio stream

Any idea about the bluetooth audio streaming on this most current release? Thank guys

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
I don't know if this will help or not but my Electrify M just got 4.1.2 this week. Will the drivers from the EM speed up CM10 development?

Sadly, probably not. If the electrify m got 4.2.1 though, that'd be a different story lol. Cm10 is very stable. The actual issue is Cm10.1 which has some issues due to the qhd screen.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Planters76

Aug 7, 2012
Missouri Valley
Sadly, probably not. If the electrify m got 4.2.1 though, that'd be a different story lol. Cm10 is very stable. The actual issue is Cm10.1 which has some issues due to the qhd screen.

I was referring to CM10. I thought maybe we could get wifi connect and etc working.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

morgs640

May 18, 2011
Anyone know how to get signal in australia with this rom? i have a versizon droid razr m it works fine with eclipse and bdh but using cm10 i get no hspda or gsm signal, thanks.

NVM sorted it with build.prop hacks

Last edited:

morgs640

May 18, 2011
While CM10 for XT907 is being worked on, I decided to upload a custom CM10 rom I've been using the past few days. I used the 12/07 as the base, while adding the /app and /framework from the nightly on droidrzr. I also replaced cfg80211.ko and wlan.ko in /lib/modules with the ones from the nightlies (dhacker29 has done fixes to wlan since 12/07) and replaced the snd_soc_msm_2x in /etc/snd_soc_msm with one from dhacker29 source to fix incall volume. Not Working: Wifi Direct, NFC

All thanks to dhacker29 for all his work in getting CM10 on the droid razr m and marxman3 for the nightlies.

HTML:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/68218322/file.html

Thanks so much to you and Dhacker this is the usable as daily.

Last edited:

Torpedojager

Feb 9, 2008
Love the ROM, thanks for the work.

Only issue I have is regarding reception (changed to CDMA/LTE only to optimize) and I am having trouble calling numbers starting with " + " sign. Does anybody else have similar issues?

ckeathley

Jul 27, 2010
Coweta
bluetooth audio stream

Any idea on how to fix the bluetooth audio streaming. Maybe be able to pull an apk from a stock rom??

Last edited:

Swimguy14

Mar 7, 2011
pnw
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Is it true that cm10 does not support 2nd CPU core for our phones?

I could be mistaken but should work out of box, if not then there's likey a build prop line needing to be modified ..

what program are you using to check out CPU info?
The 2nd core isn't supposed to be on unless a certain CPU load triggers triggers it.

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

wheelern

Jul 6, 2011
Indianapolis
I flashed this today, and I seem to be having some problems. As soon as the phone boots up, the keyboard force closes and I can't use it. I went ahead and installed the swype.apk that I had on my computer, but once installed that continually force closes as well. I deleted rom, set up a new rom slot, redownloaded, and reinstalled the rom. Same problem - keyboards continually force close. Am I doing something wrong?

Top Liked Posts