[Q] Neo N02-M

Search This thread

D3LTA

Sep 21, 2007
Almelo
No new updates here?

I have a Neo N002i and hope to see JB on it or new kernels..

No one has it?

arkas5

Dec 26, 2012
Just look at the front of the box.

I have bought 2 pieces and on the label where your IMEI code is displayed the production code should read from the year 2013 onwards. Mine says 2013-01-08.

Can you please inform us where you bought the phone from? I am also very interested in battery life and gps performance. Can you give us some feedback on those two things? Thanks.

D3LTA

Sep 21, 2007
Almelo
Battery life is great 2 days medium use, use rom with agps fix in 20 sec.

Very pleased with it

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

petw

Apr 22, 2012
MAC address chaning

hi guys!

I've just received the newer version N002i of this phone and have a smallBIG problem with it...

it allways changes it's MAC address and I don't know why, thus I can't fix it - yet. :mad:

does anyone have any ideas on how or what to do with it? really-really freakin me out.

petw

Apr 22, 2012
plz help me guys by sending/sharing your NVS_MAP.BIN file which can be found in data/misc/wifi folder

it seems that this missing file is the cause for the everchaning MAC. i would happily give this a try before RMA...

so plz anyone who has this file plz share!

thanx

petw

Apr 22, 2012
[SOLVED]

hi guys!

I've just received the newer version N002i of this phone and have a smallBIG problem with it...

it allways changes it's MAC address and I don't know why, thus I can't fix it - yet. :mad:

does anyone have any ideas on how or what to do with it? really-really freakin me out.

problem solved!

had to delete and/or overwrite WIFI and WIFI_CUSTOM files in /data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB with files downloaded from somewhere the internet

MAC fixed, not changing anymore :eek:

petw

Apr 22, 2012
n002i recovery

hi guys!

after using the N002i for a half year now, I'm feeling prepared to do some magic :)D) and I would like to change the default recovery to a CWM-based.

question is: is there any of these or do I have to stick with the original? :confused: (which is chinese and I don't understand of course, therefore I can't use it...)

petw

Apr 22, 2012
hi guys!

after using the N002i for a half year now, I'm feeling prepared to do some magic :)D) and I would like to change the default recovery to a CWM-based.

question is: is there any of these or do I have to stick with the original? :confused: (which is chinese and I don't understand of course, therefore I can't use it...)

bump? :cool: