Have you cracked your screen?

Search This thread

gypsy214

Jan 24, 2011
Dallas, Tx
My phone screen cracked on a bottom corner and now half the touch on the screen dont work. I've been looking online to replace the glass and digitizer. Since it seems to be a combo for the G2. They go for $100 but right before I buy the screen I seen some reviews and realized that these glass screens are not original from LG meaning no Gorilla glass. And some people reported some of the issues with the screen. Knock on, low 30%-50% less brightness than original etc.

So if you cracked your screen and replaced it how is your experience with it. And if you can find the link of the item you bought it will be helpful

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
If you want somebody to post some links you should state which model you have. But anyway I cracked my screen a while back (D802) and bought a replacement screen with the front housing from germany for 170€. It wasn't hard to replace it. Altrough it wasn't the first phone I've fixed so I had some experience.

Sent from my LG D802

gypsy214

Jan 24, 2011
Dallas, Tx
If you want somebody to post some links you should state which model you have. But anyway I cracked my screen a while back (D802) and bought a replacement screen with the front housing from germany for 170€. It wasn't hard to replace it. Altrough it wasn't the first phone I've fixed so I had some experience.

Sent from my LG D802

I see that all G2 D80# are the same and same screen glass