[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA6] #HASHCHECK# Rom V1.2 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]

Ok will give it a try again later. Thanks!

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Bah, now Dropbox has spat the dummy!

Getting the error: "Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! "

Oh well, try again later... :)

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
All sorted - thanks was trying to do the extract from normal window not inside 7zip.
ROM installed over v1 and all working OK so far. I get great battery life and lots of comments on the W8 launcher.
Great work #Hashcheck!

Mastiha

Feb 6, 2005
Sydney
www.gameon.net.au
I get a few issues with the latest build:

- I use TWRP and after the install I get a Failed Message. It has "FUNCTION ERROR!! aroma-config: expect E:Error" and then it list the update fie location
- Upon reboot, the apps I selected not to install (Hulu+ for example) are still installed
- Each time I reboot it says it's updating 2 apps.

I've tried it without wiping and with a full wipe and I get the same results.

For now, I'm reverting back to verison 1.0.

hashcheck

Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA6] #HASHCHECK# Rom V1.2 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]

Hi mate I use Phils 3.99 CWM Recovery if I get time I will try and replicate error but the focus is getting DM8 realease out which may fix the above error. Sorry you had trouble :(

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

Richard.p

Dec 25, 2010
Hobart
I'm still getting 509 DropBox error.
How are things looking your end?
or are you going to be working on the next update(DM8 realease) from now?
Don't mind either way, just wondering If I should continue trying or just wait?:)

Richard.p

Dec 25, 2010
Hobart
theres is another link to my google drive but its still upload a couple of files jump on that until complete. There should be my Adrive link soon too
Dropbox was hammered and suspended for a short while.....

Thanks once again. Managed to get the ROM from the second link have installed and it's working great.:highfive:
Love the new theme, Keep up the great work. ;)

Reactions: hashcheck

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Got an md5 for this file, just to be sure as it's a reassembled zip? Thx :)

Last edited:

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
Ive installed this DMA6 rom, which wasn't a very smooth experience for me.

first off I installed over the top of old rom (no data wipe) with mobile odin.
chose Perseus 32.1
Which left me with an unresponsive touch screen, tried a couple reboots same problem.

next I wiped data, rebooted same problem.
After that I wanted to re-install rom via win7 odin which doesn't recognize rom.

next I installed Perseus 31. kernel via odin.
which left me with same problem but I left it for a few mins and and Noozxoide EZIO-rewire app came up as failed to run dialog.
clicked force close 3times and finally got in to a working phone.

Anyway other than that small glich , Im really liking this ROM buttery smooth all stock apps working (ones I installed).
Acid! sound wasnt working seems to be now tho... Hulu Plus force closes (I chose not to install but still there) same with learning hub, play music, play movies, play magazines, S suggest .
Going to try a proper clean install later see where that gets me.
BTW I like the stock Dark Alien theme very nice

Last edited:

hashcheck

Hi DuratecPaul thanks for reporting but this rom needs to be installed via CWM Recovery. I have not tested via Mobile Odin or via PC Odin i will reflect this on the front page for new release will be alot smoother as i have rewritten so of the scripts and removed & updated some apps. I aim to have DM8 Release out by Wednesday at the latest

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Anyone else having problems playing mp4's from external SD cad? I can play them fine from the internal card, but when moved to external (Samsung, 32gb, Class 10), or put there in the first place, some play and some don't, even though they are valid files. Odd...

Top Liked Posts