Wana flash 4.4 on my zr but need some answers

Search This thread

john_cena163

Nov 30, 2011
Mumbai
ok lads i downloaded tawian ftf .. an im from india... upgrading to 4.4 with this fw will cause any problem?? an will i able to use sony liv app? also does flashing this fw mean wen the new fw gets rolld out as tawian gets 1st update il be getn update 1st aswell?

nikhilkaushik

Dec 12, 2011
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
ok lads i downloaded tawian ftf .. an im from india... upgrading to 4.4 with this fw will cause any problem?? an will i able to use sony liv app? also does flashing this fw mean wen the new fw gets rolld out as tawian gets 1st update il be getn update 1st aswell?

I'll answer your queries one by one.
1. No it won't cause any problem.
2. I am not sure of Sony Live app, I tried using sony Jive and it rejected the ROM by giving some error that signified that Sony Jive app was for India fw only.
3. Yes, as soon as a new firmware would roll out for Taiwan, you would get an update, no matter you try to update from India.

Don't forget to press thanks if you think I helped you :good::good::good: .

Reactions: john_cena163

john_cena163

Nov 30, 2011
Mumbai
2. I am not sure of Sony Live app, I tried using sony Jive and it rejected the ROM by giving some error that signified that Sony Jive app was for India fw only.
3. Yes, as soon as a new firmware would roll out for Taiwan, you would get an update, no matter you try to update from India.

tnxx buddy ;) flash all good nw fone wont heat google service uses 3% nw but still on stand by mode after 5-6 hrs it draind 5% from 80% to 75% normal? an ya sony jiv n live both have vanished lol... anyways tnxx... glad i wont have to wait for updates in india now haha :D

nikhilkaushik

Dec 12, 2011
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Spoiler Alert !

tnxx buddy ;) flash all good nw fone wont heat google service uses 3% nw but still on stand by mode after 5-6 hrs it draind 5% from 80% to 75% normal? an ya sony jiv n live both have vanished lol... anyways tnxx... glad i wont have to wait for updates in india now haha :D

Don't want to ruin your happiness, but this update is not really a good one as it reduces the speed of XZR and is much more heavier. The lockscreen turn on sometimes takes 5 seconds to 15 seconds after sometime of usage with the ROM. Some of the modules in XPOSED are also creating problem and continuously send force close to the UI. That is why I also updated to the same firmware and now am back on 4.3 India firmware. I am happy with this. Would wait for second performance upgrade to XZR KK.
Anyways congo to your new update and enjoy the new features. :) ;) :good::p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.