Galaxy ACE stuck on "-- Applying Multi-CSC --"

Search This thread

Beno@

Feb 13, 2011
Hi!

My mother's galaxy ACE GT-S5830i stopped working while she was on holiday. It had never been rooted or anything.
I tried recovering it, but it stops on "Formating /data" and nothing else happens.
I also can't leave the recovery mode, when i select "reboot now", the screen is stuck on "-- Applying Multi-CSC --".

I also flashed the stock firmware with ODIN but after it had been flashed, the phone rebooted and got stuck on "-- Applying Multi-CSC --" again.

Has anybody any idea how i could solve this issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:

vainxs

Jul 15, 2014
Panamá
Hi!

My mother's galaxy ACE GT-S5830i stopped working while she was on holiday. It had never been rooted or anything.
I tried recovering it, but it stops on "Formating /data" and nothing else happens.
I also can't leave the recovery mode, when i select "reboot now", the screen is stuck on "-- Applying Multi-CSC --".

I also flashed the stock firmware with ODIN but after it had been flashed, the phone rebooted and got stuck on "-- Applying Multi-CSC --" again.

Has anybody any idea how i could solve this issue?

Thanks!

Flash with pit and a multi package stock firmware.

Beno@

Feb 13, 2011
Sadly, the problem appeard again after one day, while my mother was trying to install apps from the play store :(

i did it again, and until now it is working ok, but I really hope it's not gonna brick itself again...

allora80

Oct 27, 2014
Sadly, the problem appeard again after one day, while my mother was trying to install apps from the play store :(

i did it again, and until now it is working ok, but I really hope it's not gonna brick itself again...

Beno, same problem!
i got the flash with Odin succesully but when auto-reboot, the phone was stuck on
"Appling Multi CSC" message

Can u tell me which is your step by step procedure and which packages you have used?

thanx