[Recovery] Stock HTC One

Search This thread

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
ClockworkMod Recovery! Well whenever the phone gets released. I attempted to build a test version of CWM at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2173863

Fingers crossed that it works.

But I will probably need someone to give me these two items once they get a phone to correct the configs.

Post the file /proc/partitions
Post the file /proc/mounts

For the adb commands. "adb shell" then "cat /proc/partitions" and "cat /proc/mounts" Should work.

EDIT: Thank you to he_stheone64 for giving me what I need above. Now I can make a fully working recovery.

Last edited:
My device has T-Mobile UK firmware (1.28.61.7) and I will be looking to go back to stock soon to hopefully receive official 1.29 firmware update.
I need the appropriate recovery for my device but am not quite sure what that is. I have a nandroid but this was done in CWM after rooting.

Is the recovery of 1.29 different to 1.28 and do I need a T-Mobile specific recovery or is the generic recovery just the same?
If somebody could point me in the direction of the recovery I require it would be much appreciated. :D

recovery files are all the same :)

Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though. :confused:

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.

Onepagebook

Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though. :confused:

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before

vendetta718

Apr 26, 2011
New York
So If I have clockwork mod touch recovery installed and I want to go back to stock recovery without loosing my app and data I can just flash this in cwm?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For Dev's reference:)

stock recovery here
    ClockworkMod Recovery! Well whenever the phone gets released. I attempted to build a test version of CWM at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2173863

Fingers crossed that it works.

But I will probably need someone to give me these two items once they get a phone to correct the configs.

Post the file /proc/partitions
    Post the file /proc/mounts

For the adb commands. "adb shell" then "cat /proc/partitions" and "cat /proc/mounts" Should work.

EDIT: Thank you to he_stheone64 for giving me what I need above. Now I can make a fully working recovery.
    Are you 100% sure??

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before
    Ok guys Im having an issue with this one. Im on the tmobile version but I cant seen to get the stock recovery to take. Im using the toolkit and I can flash every recovery with no issue accept for stock. When i reboot into recovery its just the red exclamation and nothing happens. I have to repower the phone go back to the toolkit and then reflash CWM. I received the update last night but cant install because of this. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the stock T-Mobile recovery I use.

http://db.tt/8S1cVVTs

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium