Jdpl@_Unusual_Analog_Clock_Designs. (6 New Added)

Search This thread

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi XDA Family,

Here I going again :D

Today I will like to share with you guys some rare or unusual analog clocks I made hoping that will be of interest to someone and want to enjoy.

The clocks are resizeable and pinable but are NOT a CHT_Addon_Widget, so the installation will replace the original CHT Analog Clock. These clocks has been tested in HTC HD2 with CHT 2.0 only and working perfectly with any known issues.

Attention: Use it at your own risk. No Warranty or Liability by autor. Please, back up your original files before intallation.

Instructions:

1. Install the Analog_Clock_Cab. you like in the internal memory of your device (not in SD card).

2. Do a soft reset (restart).

3. Go to CHT Edit Mode and add the Analog Clock 2

5. Enjoy!

And remember, if you like it, a feed back or just a tanks button clicked is allways appreciated

Best regards.

Last edited:

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Some more.

Some more :D

Please, Before install read first post.

"Jdpl@_Only_Circles_Analog_Clok" Description: The Green-Circle marks the Hour, the Green-Dot marks the Minutes and the Red-Dot marks the Seconds.

"Jdpl@_Planetarium Analog_Clock Desciption: The Earth-Planet marks the Hour, the Red-Supenova marks the Minutes and the Space-Ship marks the Seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: davemayur

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
This one is a version I made from a Rat_2665's version of the great Mncessna's Concentrichron Clock.

Credit and Big Thanks to Rat and Mncessna for sharing so fantastic work.

Instrucions:

1. Before install please read my first post.

2. Install the "Widget CHT 2.0 mncessna-Rat_2665 ConcentrichronCab."

(this one wiil install a new CHT analog+digital clocck Addon Widget)

3. Do a soft reset,

4. Install the "Jdpl@_MncessnaCAC_Rainbow Cab." (the Clear Version or the Dark version)

5. Reset Sence.

6. Go to CHT Edit Mode and add the Analog Clock "Wheels of time (concentrichon) and select the bubbles or bubblesand continous movement.

7. Enjoy.

And remember, if you like it, a feed back or just a tanks button clicked is allways appreciated

Hi Xda family,

Jan. 21, 2011.....Just updating to add another (butterfly) one :D

Please, before install read my first post.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ScreenShot8.jpg
    ScreenShot8.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 58
  • ScreenShot9.jpg
    ScreenShot9.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Buterfly.jpg
    Buterfly.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Four more :D

Enjoy and remember that a feedback or just a thanks buttom clicked is always appreciated ;)

Attachments

• Androd.png
    Androd.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Confused.jpg
    Confused.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.png
    2.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 19
  • xp.png
    xp.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: andy andy

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
This one is a version I made from a Rat_2665's version of the great Mncessna's Concentrichron Clock.

Instrucions:

3. Do a soft reset,

4. Install the "Jdpl@_MncessnaCAC_Rainbow Cab." (the Clear Version or the Dark version)

5. Reset Sence.

6. Go to CHT Edit Mode and add the Analog Clock "Wheels of time (concentrichon) and select the bubbles or bubblesand continous movement.

7. Enjoy.

I've enjoyed all of your clocks but these two are by far the best I've seen and are definitely going to be using these often.!

lewrydiboys

Aug 13, 2009
brasilia

Instrucions:

3. Do a soft reset,

5. Reset Sence.

7. Enjoy.

Congratulations!!Awesome clock!!

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi Jnnnnj520, Abusaaad and Love is me;

Thanks guys for comment, it's nice to know that you like them ;)

Best regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA Family,

Here I going again :D

Today I will like to share with you guys some rare or unusual analog clocks I made hoping that will be of interest to someone and want to enjoy.

The clocks are resizeable and pinable but are NOT a CHT_Addon_Widget, so the installation will replace the original CHT Analog Clock. These clocks has been tested in HTC HD2 with CHT 2.0 only and working perfectly with any known issues.

Attention: Use it at your own risk. No Warranty or Liability by autor. Please, back up your original files before intallation.

Instructions:

1. Install the Analog_Clock_Cab. you like in the internal memory of your device (not in SD card).

2. Do a soft reset (restart).

3. Go to CHT Edit Mode and add the Analog Clock 2

5. Enjoy!

Best regards.

Instrucions:

3. Do a soft reset,

5. Reset Sence.

7. Enjoy.

Hi Xda family,

Jan. 21, 2011.....Just updating to add another (butterfly) one :D

Please, before install read my first post.

Enjoy!
    Some more.

Some more :D

Please, Before install read first post.

"Jdpl@_Only_Circles_Analog_Clok" Description: The Green-Circle marks the Hour, the Green-Dot marks the Minutes and the Red-Dot marks the Seconds.

"Jdpl@_Planetarium Analog_Clock Desciption: The Earth-Planet marks the Hour, the Red-Supenova marks the Minutes and the Space-Ship marks the Seconds.
    Four more :D

Enjoy and remember that a feedback or just a thanks buttom clicked is always appreciated ;)