{NEO/NEOV}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

NeoJeo

Sep 2, 2011
Dakar
Thanks a lot devs for your work :)

Happy to see the camera working ! Except the vibrator issue I also found another bug: Flash Led doesn't work in video mode.

zwolf1000

Aug 28, 2011
There is no vibrator issue if you flash .368 before you flash CM,but the flash in video mode is not working for me either even with .368 before. If you really need flash in video mode now you can start torch before you start the camera :)

acaptake

Oct 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
www.nescagraff.com
Tried to install CM7.1 stable but stuck at error .prop something [status 7]. Installation aborted later on. The bootloader is already unlocked, Recovery is there. Just that I can't install the CM zip file.

Marcell96

Apr 26, 2011
Helmond
@acaptake:
you are not the only one with this problem...

I've just do it but this is the message that show
" assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device) == "MT15i" || getprop("ro.product.device)......
it's to long ...
Finish with error " E: error in /sdcard/update-cm-7.1.0-xperiaNeo-mt15i-kang-signed.zip (status 7) Istallation aborted .

I've also wipe data and cache ... Do you help me ??? Thx

Narren

Jul 4, 2007
Flash is not working in photo mode also. It is only used to capture focus, but not while actual shooting.

NeoJeo

Sep 2, 2011
Dakar
I enjoy the overclock kernel at 1.5Ghz :D

I found another bug (try to understand my english! ): when the notification bar is down and the phone turned so the three physical buttons are on the right, the notification bar can't go up. The problem doesn't appear when the phone is turned on the other side.

Reactions: festa20

centavar

Aug 27, 2011
Chicago
I enjoy the overclock kernel at 1.5Ghz :D

I found another bug (try to understand my english! ): when the notification bar is down and the phone turned so the three physical buttons are on the right, the notification bar can't go up. The problem doesn't appear when the phone is turned on the other side.
Yes,I encountered that same bug and it was also present in FXP024.

andrec54

Dec 17, 2008
Small Noob question: since I have a Neo I have never run CM until now. If I want to step up from 41 to 42 can I just copy the update zip to the SD and run a update from recovery? Should I clear the caches? Do I need to wipe data? Same questions go for if I ever decide to do nightlies. Appreciate any help.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App

Raoa

Jul 25, 2011
Just put the new update.zip file to SD card and install it from recovery. You only need to wipe data if coming from another ROM in most cases.

I can't manage access my phone from PC via USB cable. It should auto connect, but I can't even find connection settings. Only way I can access SD card via PC is in recovery with mounting USB storage.

andrec54

Dec 17, 2008
Don't know if this is a bug or by design but when longpressing the SW keyboards punctuation key and sliding to a different punctuation I need to have my thumb below the desired character to select it as opposed to in it.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App

akshizzle

Feb 5, 2011
Auckland
facebook.com
@acaptake:
you are not the only one with this problem...

Tried to install CM7.1 stable but stuck at error .prop something [status 7]. Installation aborted later on. The bootloader is already unlocked, Recovery is there. Just that I can't install the CM zip file.

ME too,

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "MT15i" ||getprop("ro.build.product") == "MT15i" ||getprop("ro.product.board") == "MT15i" ||getprop("ro.product.device") == "MT15a" ||getprop("ro.build.product") == "MT15a" ||getprop("ro.product.board") == "MT15a" ||getprop("ro.product.device") == "hallon" ||getprop("ro.product.board") == "hallon" ||
E:error in /sdcard/update.zip
(Status 7)
INstallation aborted.

Wow that was long to type out. WHat is the problem?

Top Liked Posts