[ROM][Kitchen][Nov 17] kwbr HD 5.7 :: Sense :: Manila :: Titanium :: 23148 :: 21914

Search This thread

Buccio

Dec 6, 2009
Catania
:eek:
I begin to remember the reason I hate MS :mad:

And for what I have looking... there is no way to install whastapp in WM6.5 LOL

Should I change to WP7 or Android in my old HTC HD if I want whatsapp?

I love the stability of kwbr!!

Ainssss... :(

Thanks buccio!

You are welcome! :) so, we can't have WP7 in our devices it's impossible to have.. because the HD don't have the minimum hardware requirements :( so it's impossible to port.. only way is android :)

sipek.antonin

Apr 21, 2011
Best ROM

I've flashed Topix 3.5 (wm 6.1 + manila 2.1 with weather) and only thing i could say, that this is the best rom for our Touch HD. The fastest, most stable rom with some things from manila 2.5 - icons or some things... I culd only recommend this for flashing if you like speed. Actually i thing this rom is already pretty eye candy. :) I've tried all the famous roms like energy, miri, kenia, cloudy (that was also pretty fast), shipped rom, Edge, Dutty's etc. But i thing i'll remain with this one... ;)

But i have actually one question. I read today one article about this rom and it said that you can change the languge of the device just through registry. Can you please help me with this? I'm Czech btw.

Reactions: kwbr

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
i have actually one question. I read today one article about this rom and it said that you can change the languge of the device just through registry. Can you please help me with this? I'm Czech btw.
From what I remember you have to change several settings; a sense/manila registry key and add some registry keys for the keyboard.

Reactions: HTC0017

geoponer

Apr 2, 2009
Athens
vproton.wordpress.com
Hey guys if someone want, i have builded a new rom with upgraded os and minor tweaks.. aiming max performance and max battery life.. if someone is interested i can sharing this with a small "changelog" :D

I have installed the ROM in my Blackstone and I have to say that it is identical to the latest by kwbr, running smooth and fast. I haven't noticed any major changes (not even in battery life - my battery is old and worn anyway), but it was a nice opportunity for me to re-install a ROM after years and freshen up my Blackstone.

Keep the spirit alive brothers!

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
I just flashed a Rom with buildin Marketplace. Signed-in an installed an app. Weird if it is closed. So....It's open for me :)

sipek.antonin

Apr 21, 2011
Topix 3.5 wm 6.1 manila 2.1

I'm actually using wm 6.1 manila 2.1 without weather (without sense 2.1) because, when i used it with sense 2.1 i was quite laggy and not so smooth - and the only thing that is missing in classic Touchflo 3D is the weather enhancements (My location, weather animation on Home tab and setting the today weather on Weather tab - i stays at the date, when you updated it for the last time) ;) But for me, it's more important the speed and smoothness ofthe system, so i chose the one, which is pretty like the stock wm6.1 rom, with some major enhancements - htc notification bar (when you tap the up bar, with network, comm manager and battery features), sense 2.5like keyboard, which is much better than the old one ;) But can someone help me - i'm using s2u2 and wheneve i receive a text message and slide to view it jumps to ugly wm text message tab instead of the manila one... :( And it's quite annoying... Anyone, please help me...

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
At the moment I use these KWBR roms:

KWBR base kitchen.
Adjusted Power settings
Boot sound off
WM 23153
Programs page
Call History page
Twitter login fix
Facebook app
Marketplace deleted
Utask after first reboot
Pagepool 20mb
Large cache
Vibration off
4 rows startmenu
CECMD
Uninstallable Action Screen (GPS set to \storage card\Program Files\Navigator\TomTom Navigator.exe)
Default album to Storage Card
Default manila pages reduces, option to the turn pages on
SDTuneup
%Battery
Cookies: layout changed to compact stock layout
Cookies: CHT Editor

ROMS no RSS feed on Home
Cookies: 16 quicklinks - 8 on home - 2 appointments.

1 Manila 2016 CFC - Cookies home tab 1.8.5 CFC
2 Manila 2016 CFC - Cookies home tab 2.0 CFC
3 Manila 2018 CFC - Cookies home tab 2.0 CFC

ROMS with RSS feed on Home
Cookies: 16 quicklinks - 8 on home - 1 appointment - 1 RSS fees.

1 Manila 2018 CFC - Cookies home tab 2.0 CFC - RSS feed

Link ROMS: http://www.4shared.com/folder/sj0BtiHa/KWBR.html

Attachments

• KWBR_COM_3_CHT2.jpg
    KWBR_COM_3_CHT2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 605
  • KWBR_COM_3_CHT2_RSS.jpg
    KWBR_COM_3_CHT2_RSS.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Reactions: kwbr

edge540T

Sep 20, 2008
HTC U11
Hi, i use for two months the kwbr 3.5, wm6.1 without weather, so super speed and stable that i do not want to return to 6,5.
The problem is a little bug, most important is a time delay, i tried to uninstal some programs (galarm, incallrecord, fdc task manager, wimospeed) to solve but i think finally must be the rom...
Other little bugs are basically when kill programs, like keypad phone that remains if is not closed with X on the top right corner, and commanager too..
I like very much this rom... some fix to this bugs? the time delay is most important, or may be some link to previus topix rom version will be fine..
thanks

Last edited:

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
Kill programs try Taskmanager. If it's already in the ROM, try to config the x to close the programs. See the wrench in the picture.

Time delay: Please be more specific...

Attachments

• Htc_TaskManager_by_Swtos.cab
    298.1 KB · Views: 21
  • task.jpg
    task.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

edge540T

Sep 20, 2008
HTC U11
hi, commanager is running after click exit on tf3d menu.
minimize button (on bottom center) of keypad phone is visible on tf3d after a call since i go to phone and kill with task manager.
The time delay means that the clock is crazy, every one or two days have a 2-5 hours delay, now is 6:45 in my hd, ;) and really are 10:58, i thinked was a program interaction but i have uninstalled some that seems critical..
I go to do a new flash now, may be some registry parts are affected.
thanks

edit: tf3d says 6:45 and in seetings/system/time says 10:53 and the real time is 11:11, i need a flash urgent
edit2: can be HD tweak 0.54 the clock delay ?
edit3: flashed and testing programs, now all works fine means the rom is almost perfect. BTW 130,5 free memory! on start airplane mode.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts