[Q] Insufficient storage error?

Search This thread

baari21

Jan 28, 2012
www.GaffarGpsSolutions.com
Anyone having problems installing apps from market? I am getting an Insufficient storage error on ym Archos 80 g9 250gb and I still have a little over 200mb free out of the 1.5gb. It's only a 10mb app I am trying to install. Any advice? Thanks.

jmd1213

Jan 28, 2012
Same problem here. Reformated and now i have to root all over again. I dont know if i have to delete android kernel. Maybe that was taking up the space. How did you make out anyway?

Kanalcommander

Dec 6, 2009
I experienced this issue on an other device some time ago. On my HTC HD2 I was not able to install any more Apps when storage was at 35MB or below.
I assume that the Archos reserves about 200MB. Maybe for App Data or caches or such things.
I don't know if I'm right it's just what I'm guessing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

baari21

Jan 28, 2012
www.GaffarGpsSolutions.com
I agree

I do believe that is the case. My only option is to delete some files on the sd card because I'm 100% sure it's not all apk files and dalvik-cache. But I need some kind of program to show me which files is on internal storage and which files are on the HDD. I can't format because I have exams in two weeks so I have to use it to study. Any suggestions?