[Q] Devise runing slow

Search This thread

SDR_Muslim_Mo

Apr 19, 2014
Hello !
First thing : sorry for my low level in english , I'm doing my best :( ...
It's my first post :D , sorry if i'm making some mistakes
Let's go :
Picture to make evrything clear :
uploadfromtaptalk1397950485551.jpg
Bootlocker: I don't know but this devise is totaly stock
=>Problem : my phone is runing slow
What i had do befor: nothing , just using it to play a game (drag racing), to contact my friends, to wake up the morning ...
=>What i had try to solve the problem : clearing the cache, restaring, unistalling some apps that have some backround tasks ( facebook messenger, Kakaotalk ...), using some apps like clean master, also removing the SD (8gb) ... But the same problem , once i open something it becomes laggy
=>What I need : I'm really a "I-Don'T-Know-Anything", so if someone has any idea please:confused:

Thanks for reading
-MO-

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hello !
Let's go :
View attachment 2696980
What i had do befor: nothing , just using it to play a game (drag racing), to contact my friends, to wake up the morning ...
=>What i had try to solve the problem : clearing the cache, restaring, unistalling some apps that have some backround tasks ( facebook messenger, Kakaotalk ...), using some apps like clean master, also removing the SD (8gb) ... But the same problem , once i open something it becomes laggy
=>What I need : I'm really a "I-Don'T-Know-Anything", so if someone has any idea please:confused:

Thanks for reading
-MO-

Honestly, what you need, if you like to play games, is another phone. This obviously depends on what type of games you are trying to run, but between the single core processor, a weaker GPU, and very small amount of RAM as well as being on Gingerbread, there just won't be much to do.

Your best bet, to help a little, will be to either install a custom kernel and / or a custom rom that will have some performance optimizations. You might want to head over to the forum for your phone and read up on how others are enjoying the mods to see if they would work for you.

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-y/duos-development

Reactions: SDR_Muslim_Mo

SDR_Muslim_Mo

Apr 19, 2014
Honestly, what you need, if you like to play games, is another phone. This obviously depends on what type of games you are trying to run, but between the single core processor, a weaker GPU, and very small amount of RAM as well as being on Gingerbread, there just won't be much to do.

Your best bet, to help a little, will be to either install a custom kernel and / or a custom rom that will have some performance optimizations. You might want to head over to the forum for your phone and read up on how others are enjoying the mods to see if they would work for you.

Hello !
Can you give me some advises about choosing a Kernel or a ROM ?
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello !
    Let's go :
    View attachment 2696980

Thanks for reading
    -MO-