[Q] Quite a challenge over here...

Search This thread
May 22, 2014
So recently, I got the ePSXe emulator for my Nexus 7, mainly because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 1. But I'm sure that anyone whose played Metal Gear Solid 1 will remember about the Psycho Mantis boss fight. Yes. You remember the solution to that fight. Remember how you have to plug a new controller into the second controller port so Mantis can't read your actions and you can beat him.

Well, My Nexus doesn't have two controller ports, or a controller, or even a single controller port for that matter. I remember when I did this on the PC version, I plugged in a PS3 controller and plugged it out during the fight. That counted as changing the controller port, but I'm wondering how I could do this on a Nexus 7? You know a boss is tough when you have to spend about 5 hours out of the game just setting up the necessary materials to beat him.

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
So recently, I got the ePSXe emulator for my Nexus 7, mainly because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 1. But I'm sure that anyone whose played Metal Gear Solid 1 will remember about the Psycho Mantis boss fight. Yes. You remember the solution to that fight. Remember how you have to plug a new controller into the second controller port so Mantis can't read your actions and you can beat him.

Well, My Nexus doesn't have two controller ports, or a controller, or even a single controller port for that matter. I remember when I did this on the PC version, I plugged in a PS3 controller and plugged it out during the fight. That counted as changing the controller port, but I'm wondering how I could do this on a Nexus 7? You know a boss is tough when you have to spend about 5 hours out of the game just setting up the necessary materials to beat him.

try using an otg controller