[Q] Back to Stock "No Partition" any more

Search This thread
Oct 27, 2010
So Cal
Galaxy tab 2 7.0 gt-p3113 Was rooted, downloaded stock rom from sammobile and flashed with odin 3.07. Everything looked fine, but has been glitchy. Noticed that I no longer have a partition on the internal SD. Is this cause for concern? OR How to I reflash stock rom and get the required partition? I went back to stock for the upcoming Updates. Thanks in advance

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Galaxy tab 2 7.0 gt-p3113 Was rooted, downloaded stock rom from sammobile and flashed with odin 3.07. Everything looked fine, but has been glitchy. Noticed that I no longer have a partition on the internal SD. Is this cause for concern? OR How to I reflash stock rom and get the required partition? I went back to stock for the upcoming Updates. Thanks in advance

Flash the stock rom and use the correct PIT file in odin at the same time.
If you have a 16gig device and accidentally flash 8gig you won't have half of your sd.. if you have 8 and try a 16 pit it will fail on partitioning.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Oct 27, 2010
So Cal
"correct PIT file in odin" , would this be a separate file to add to odin? I have flashed a few roms with odin, but never came accross this issue. I will also go back to Sammobile and look for a different stock version. AGAIN, Thanks. Huge fan of the work on this site.

Oct 27, 2010
So Cal
I did some checking, looked at another tab and could not find a partition. Seems the later versions are missing some things, one is the "Developer" options in settings. Still have an "error" somewhere in the system but I am not savvy enough to know how to find it or fix it. Anyway, went backwards in ICS to go forward. Will see how this works out !!!! Back to a stock ROM for awhile.

CSP III

Jan 11, 2013
Detroit
I did some checking, looked at another tab and could not find a partition. Seems the later versions are missing some things, one is the "Developer" options in settings. Still have an "error" somewhere in the system but I am not savvy enough to know how to find it or fix it. Anyway, went backwards in ICS to go forward. Will see how this works out !!!! Back to a stock ROM for awhile.

go to settings, about tab and tap on the build # about 7 times to enable "developer setttings" (if rooted of course)

Reactions: smrtfondumuser

nonzon88

Jul 24, 2014
then how do i get Launcher

go to settings, about tab and tap on the build # about 7 times to enable "developer setttings" (if rooted of course)

iam having a difficult problem my tab 2 P3113 boots with out a launcher installed i have no idea what to do it says something bout HANDSHAKES then stops it will never goto the stock home screen like if it was brand new i just want to shut my tablet off and back on with no problems can u help me please

CSP III

Jan 11, 2013
Detroit
iam having a difficult problem my tab 2 P3113 boots with out a launcher installed i have no idea what to do it says something bout HANDSHAKES then stops it will never goto the stock home screen like if it was brand new i just want to shut my tablet off and back on with no problems can u help me please

Thinking you may have to reflash your current ROM. What are you using now. Are you rooted with custom recovery. I hope. If not you are going to have to do that. Or check up on Odin and use that to just reinstall a ROM of choice

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nonzon88

Jul 24, 2014
good Q

Thinking you may have to reflash your current ROM. What are you using now. Are you rooted with custom recovery. I hope. If not you are going to have to do that. Or check up on Odin and use that to just reinstall a ROM of choice

i can only get into it for a sec. i guess i have V4.0.1 and its ICS also yes i have CWM recovery i believe its 6.1.1 lol omg man i dnt no wut to do

CSP III

Jan 11, 2013
Detroit
i can only get into it for a sec. i guess i have V4.0.1 and its ICS also yes i have CWM recovery i believe its 6.1.1 lol omg man i dnt no wut to do

Update your recovery to the latest one available thru Android Andis thread and then flash a new KitKat ROM. Your running a very outdated and laggy setup. The new ROMs are so much better. Read up on it in the development section. You can do it, just read,read,read and then go for it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.