hi there i need help

Search This thread

Crypto00

Jul 1, 2014
hi everyone am here to ask you for help

i need step by step insteractions on how to update my galaxy I19100 from android 4.1.1 into the latest available android 4.4.4 or above

here are info about my current phone status

i have the jellybam rom jellybam AOKP 20121009

android 4.1.1

kernal 3.2.0_rc8_siyah_dorimanx_V5.86B3_JB_Mali_sgii

please advice my step by step what i need to do to change to the latest version and advice me what is the best rom now to use which is stable graphically beautiful and fully function with s2

hope someone will care and help me

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
Download and flash Latest DorimanXv113 kernel.
-Advenced>> Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

Reactions: Crypto00

Crypto00

Jul 1, 2014
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

thx alot bro so will i need an external SD card? , i flash the kernel with oden right ?? after i do so there will be no rom no OS nothing just the recovery right ? so i need to download the KitKat Rom and the gapps downloaded before i flash the kernel ?

You need to search because this information is easily found by doing same. And you also need to use a descriptive thread title. Why ? Because they're the forum rules.

believe me bro i tried search and every time i get more confused about do i need a new kernel or not and do i need external SD or not or even is it stable or i will get a very unstable phone after

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
thx alot bro so will i need an external SD card? , i flash the kernel with oden right ?? after i do so there will be no rom no OS nothing just the recovery right ? so i need to download the KitKat Rom and the gapps downloaded before i flash the kernel ?

believe me bro i tried search and every time i get more confused about do i need a new kernel or not and do i need external SD or not or even is it stable or i will get a very unstable phone after
Do you have CWM recovery?

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
Now download latest dorimanx 10.43 and flash it in CWM.

Install zip from sdcard and find your zip file in external or internal memory.

Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

Crypto00

Jul 1, 2014

Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

so i will have access to the internal sd card all the time no need to have an external one and after the wipe/nuke script will it format the internal sd card ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -Flash rom nuke script
    -flash kitkat ROM
    -flash gapps
    -reboot system now

Do you have CWM recovery?

Reboot into recovery
    -Flash rom nuke script
    -flash kitkat ROM
    -flash gapps
    -reboot system now