saviour123

Jan 20, 2014
GUYS i Need your Help

=========================
Phone Lg Optimus P990nh
I rooted by phone by Superoneclick
I try installing the cm-10.2-20130809-UNOFFICIAL-p990 rom
Now, after i finished installing, the PHONE NO LONGER boot pass LG logo,
I cant access the recovery by pressing Power+ Volume Down Key.
Can someone help me to to restore to the previous version because in created a backup in the Recovery Mode before proceeding with the custom ROM installation.
I NEED help, am crying because Just bought the Phone 4 days ago and warranty void.

saviour123

Jan 20, 2014
Downlaod aio toolkit after you download it Search there for an option like change Recovery after this it should work if not so I don't know what to do

Wysłane z mojego LG-P990 przy użyciu Tapatalka

i would do that and get back to you.
However, is the any button i can press to while boot up to enter the recovery mode

Kenks

Aug 15, 2011
istanbul
Volume down plus the power button is not working

was it GB or ICS when you bought the phone for the first time ? if it was GB , thats mean your bootlader is old and maybe you tried to flash newbootlader supported rom cm10.2

try option 4 in AIO (repartition layout and bootlader) then you should select new bootlader. after that you can flash any newbl custom rom like cm10.2, cm11 ect.

saviour123

Jan 20, 2014
was it GB or ICS when you bought the phone for the first time ? if it was GB , thats mean your bootlader is old and maybe you tried to flash newbootlader supported rom cm10.2

try option 4 in AIO (repartition layout and bootlader) then you should select new bootlader. after that you can flash any newbl custom rom like cm10.2, cm11 ect.

Guys, am so happy now to at least enter the recovery mode with the option 4 in AIO toolkit.

However, can how can i install official ICS 4.0.4 to install instead of cm roms and where to download it.
I love you guys.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Kenks

Aug 15, 2011
istanbul
Guys, am so happy now to at least enter the recovery mode with the option 4 in AIO toolkit.

However, can how can i install official ICS 4.0.4 to install instead of cm roms and where to download it.
I love you guys.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://www.multiupload.nl/Z4413CU6XN

select 7 :good: it is orijinal ics rom for our phone. no root or anything else. after installing that you have to root again.

saviour123

Jan 20, 2014
Thank You

select 7 :good: it is original ics ROM:good::good::good: for our phone. no root or anything else. after installing that you have to root again.[/QUOTE]

My phone is finally back to normal with ICS 4.0.4,
THANK YOU ALL
first, option 4 to repartition the phone
second, option 7 to install the cp and ap files.
am working on a comprehensive steps so i put here for people who are having same issue:good::good::good::good:

I have a new, issue,
The wifi connected only once, since then
i turn it on and it does not connect again, i notice that it auto turns off in less than 5 second,
any help

Last edited:

saviour123

Jan 20, 2014
Thank You

Thanks So Much to all for the Help.
I run away to some outreach so could not reply.
My Phone is back to to Normal
AM now running ICS 4.0.4,
I solved the restarting problem by installing a startup manager and frequently Force Stopping some apps to save memory.
The wifi problem is still there but, am coping with it for the mean time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ve have done that and it workd, now the WIFI has stop working, i want to reflash it again i am getting error message in the smartflash.
    Any, help please,
    >>> profsaviour@gmail.com

Yes flash with again battery it should work :)
    So repartition the phone with one option in aio again to get clear phone and install any rom for oldbootloader
    Or make a screenshot of the error and i see what is wrong

Wysyłane z mojego Optimus 2X za pomocą Tapatalk 2