[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Search This thread

easycure1974

Nov 22, 2005
Eskilstuna
U r wrong mate.
Not only that 2 files. U shld try to flash ur own csc from ur region. U shall get it.
Rekrapg got open a thread special for modem and csc + language, flashable from cwmr, if u want the fast3st way. Try it.
I also get from his thread when I got error for my snote when I use deadman's rom.
:)

Sent from my GT-N7105 at the corner of this rounded earth

Ok I thought the csc file is included in the cache.img file - wrong assumption obviously :)

Reactions: Gandicela

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Modem is never included. Different modems work better in different regions so I never include them.

Suppose I need the modem from this firmware then I have to download the complete rom correct?

The rom you uploaded is for Singapore region so I think I can use the modem that comes with the rom.
Just noticed that the change list is the same meaning that no change at all?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

krwkenn

Jan 3, 2013
Not necessarily. The changelist was the same for LL4 and LL7, except LL7 had a newer kernel and was patched against the Exynos memory exploit. While I can't say for certain, it's possible that this may be a similar situation -- perhaps a fix for battery drain or another kernel-related issue?

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Suppose I need the modem from this firmware then I have to download the complete rom correct?

The rom you uploaded is for Singapore region so I think I can use the modem that comes with the rom.

Here is the link to Singapore (XSP) Modem from XXDMA6

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandicela

vengence_angels

Feb 21, 2006
can i use the toggles mods in the "themes and apps" sub forum on this ROM?

tired of the stock status bar and notification pull down..

deejay6901

Aug 27, 2010
i tried to flash the modem included here, but after doing so, my modem version is still N7105DXDLL1? any ideas?

ravian29

Jan 23, 2011
Does it matter?
Dear Sir,

Mind Post me the link for 23 toggle please, im craving for 23 toggle.

many thanks

sure mate, i am combining different modes in one zip file if you want that i can upload that as well, modes includes

1. auto call recorder with settings
2. multi windows control mode
3. extended power menu mode
4. lidroid 23 toggles mode with settings

all these modes are tested by me and working on this rom, if you want only 23 toggles mode here is the link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2022255

Reactions: saints5354

Devils77

Sep 8, 2012
sure mate, i am combining different modes in one zip file if you want that i can upload that as well, modes includes

all these modes are tested by me and working on this rom, if you want only 23 toggles mode here is the link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2022255

Dear Sir, is so kind for you to upload your zip for me. im craving for it thanks.

many thanks

ravian29

Jan 23, 2011
Does it matter?
I have tested and combined many working fine modes on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

Note:
Please do a ndroid backup before flashing.
Flash using CWM recovery
All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8v4edhnkrd7xry

cheers

Last edited:

Devils77

Sep 8, 2012
I have tested and combined many working fine on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

Note:
Flash using CWM recovery
All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:

cheers

Thanks mate for your great works. appreciate it.

Reactions: ravian29

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

i tried to flash the modem included here, but after doing so, my modem version is still N7105DXDLL1? any ideas?

Yup I flashed and got the same LL1 modem. My guess is that there may not be any changes to the modem itself hencevit is still at LL1. I could be wrong though.

pro838user

May 18, 2008
U r wrong mate.
Not only that 2 files. U shld try to flash ur own csc from ur region. U shall get it.
Rekrapg got open a thread special for modem and csc + language, flashable from cwmr, if u want the fast3st way. Try it.
I also get from his thread when I got error for my snote when I use deadman's rom.
:)

Hi, Me also singaporean same as you..but where do I get the csc file fro? Me M1 subscriber (and regretting it nabeh...)

Also..I'm thinking of downloading from Sammobile.com the stock DMA6 . Do I still need the csc file since I am because it says the provider is XSP. dunno what XSP stands for sicne I only know M1 Starhub and Singtel? Please advise..would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:

st8800

Mar 3, 2007
I have tested and combined many working fine modes on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

Note:
Flash using CWM recovery

Download:

cheers

Any additional editing of system files required? Or just flash with CWM will do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMA6 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 01/28/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Note:
    Flash using CWM recovery

Download:

cheers
    Mmm... teshxx,
    What is the different with xxdll4 or xxdll7?
    Any changelog? Or just a newer version ?
    :rolleyes:

Still 4.1.2. Newer build with bug fixes.
    Great. Do I need to flash the modem or it's already included?

Modem is never included. Different modems work better in different regions so I never include them.