[Q] Samsung Logo stuck

Search This thread

yp261

Jan 22, 2011
Ok, so i installed a few days ago a KitKat rom by PacMan or smth (nightly).
After those few days, it just rebooted by itself today and got stuck on samsung logo.
I can access recovery, but cant do anything in it, because it hangs up when i try to install zip, or wipe data/cache.
I tried Odin, but every rom i try to install..:
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)

or:
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
and stucks.
nothing's happening on phone.

Help me, please. D:

Last edited:

yp261

Jan 22, 2011
Eh.. Installing this fully wiped rom gave this:
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> data.img
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I'm kinda tired, and i can't send it to the service centre. I have too much important data on my internal storage, that nobody can't get it.

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Then you'd better go back to Hopper's thread when you're not tired and do everything in that thread over and over and over and over if you want to:-

A) Not lose any data and
B) Avoid an expensive trip to a Samsung service centre or local mobile repair shop which will also more than likely result in the loss of said data.

There is no easy fix in this situation, and there's nothing which isn't in that thread which can be suggested in these situations. In the thread you have the tools to fix it assuming it isn't NAND corruption. We can't fix it for you.

If it were me, I know what I'd be doing.

Reactions: Hopper8

yp261

Jan 22, 2011
Did everything, now i tried to repart.
After it, my phone just turned off and i can't turn it on.
It looks like it's dead? :(

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
If you flashed a PIT (why you'd do that now I have no idea, flashing a PIT is an absolute last resort) & it now doesn't even boot, yes, it's a service centre or local mobile repair shop job. You won't be recovering your data, but nor do you need to worry about whomever repairs it seeing it - it's gone.

yp261

Jan 22, 2011
But funny thing is that phone's getting hot near camera, with battery inserted and unplugged usb.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Then you'd better go back to Hopper's thread when you're not tired and do everything in that thread over and over and over and over if you want to:-

A) Not lose any data and
    B) Avoid an expensive trip to a Samsung service centre or local mobile repair shop which will also more than likely result in the loss of said data.

There is no easy fix in this situation, and there's nothing which isn't in that thread which can be suggested in these situations. In the thread you have the tools to fix it assuming it isn't NAND corruption. We can't fix it for you.

If it were me, I know what I'd be doing.
    Correct. That happens when the NAND is corrupted. Motherboard replacement time if you want to keep that phone.