Which of these two versions is better?

Search This thread

cloudstrifes

Jul 9, 2014
Hi!

I want to buy a P780 from AliExpress, and some stores told me the versions they use, which you recommend I buy?
I use the Portuguese language.

• VIBEROM_V1.0_1347_3_ST_P780
  • P780_ROW_S110_130629

You bought from a store in Aliexpress and can you recommend any?

Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:

lenovo P780 Life 07

Jun 6, 2014
Brezno
In my opinion the ROM version does not matter, because you are there can give any custom ROM that suits you the most (on the net or this forum are many guides how to do it). You chose differently by price and chiefly by the seller of positive feedback. Distributor who has about 99% of the positive-going feedback can be measured reliably. I bought this phone from pandawill.com (etotalk is good too). On alliexpress may be some fakes.

Reactions: cloudstrifes

cloudstrifes

Jul 9, 2014
In my opinion the ROM version does not matter, because you are there can give any custom ROM that suits you the most (on the net or this forum are many guides how to do it). You chose differently by price and chiefly by the seller of positive feedback. Distributor who has about 99% of the positive-going feedback can be measured reliably. I bought this phone from pandawill.com (etotalk is good too). On alliexpress may be some fakes.

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. :)

What you bought in Pandawill.com came with which version?
And, I really wanted a pure Android ROM, it exists?
What ROM you use?

lenovo P780 Life 07

Jun 6, 2014
Brezno
Hi!

What ROM you use?

I dont remember which ROM was there when I bought this phone (but I know there was some ROW multi language ROM) because now I have changed to custom ROM because I preffered pure android.

I am using ROM : LiFe 0.7 (Its a pure android). http://xdaforums.com/lenovo-p780/development/life-rom-lenovo-p780-t2666626 This ROM is in English (not problem for me, I am Slovak, but understand english) , but when U use app more locale most of installed app will be in selected language.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudstrifes

casaben

Dec 3, 2007
Leuven
VIBE rom feels like an IOS ripoff (at least VIBE 1.5)
The interface is not Android-user intuitive, and the icons look childish.

Also, I noticed that VIBE doesn't work with a magnetic case.

If you prefer the more standard Android interface, don't choose VIBE I'd say.
But it's very easy to flash anything else on the phone ;)

Good luck!

Helen Li

May 2, 2014
Lenovo P780

Hi!

I want to buy a P780 from AliExpress, and some stores told me the versions they use, which you recommend I buy?
I use the Portuguese language.

• VIBEROM_V1.0_1347_3_ST_P780
  • P780_ROW_S110_130629

You bought from a store in Aliexpress and can you recommend any?

My sister bought a silver one from lenovo-lephone.com and it seems in good quality. The ROM version is more universal.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

What ROM you use?

I dont remember which ROM was there when I bought this phone (but I know there was some ROW multi language ROM) because now I have changed to custom ROM because I preffered pure android.

I am using ROM : LiFe 0.7 (Its a pure android). http://xdaforums.com/lenovo-p780/development/life-rom-lenovo-p780-t2666626 This ROM is in English (not problem for me, I am Slovak, but understand english) , but when U use app more locale most of installed app will be in selected language.