SCH S960L debrick img pretty please? Will pay!

Search This thread

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
Been sitting on this Tracfone GSIII for 3 weeks doesn't turn on aka hard bricked. Realy really REALLY need a system dump or at least the .img to load to my SD so I can bring it back to life.

$10 to the PayPal of whoever can get it as it seems to be a growing trend among Tracfone users who tried to flash Sprint rom and got a brick same as me. No BS will pay!

Please?!

Last edited:

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
FYI a system dump won't help you debrick.

OK well what is the file from the SD unbrick thread that forces the phone to boot from the SD to the bootloader? Where can I get it? How is it ripped etc etc. My boss said he would get another one so I can fix THIS one but I don't know what file is required or where it is located on the device. It would be much appreciated if someone could tut out how the original file was pulled so we can at least TRY this on similar devices.
I tried with the file in the thread but im assuming since it is only a brother device the phone isnt gonna recognize the partitioned sd, even though the sticker says L710 under the model number S960l. Also its been claimed that flashing a stock Sprint rom from TWRP is viable, but instead it bricked me :(

Last edited:

zaus1978

Aug 23, 2013
sorry i started a post thought id found it but it was for the sprint version

Last edited:

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
Download:

Bootloader Restore tar
Unbrick

Do the emmc boot stuff, boot into download mode and use odin to flash the bootloader restore tar, that will let you boot into recovery to flash whatever rom you want etc.

thanks to bilyan for dumping the images for me :)

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! I dont have it yet, but as soon as I do the promised deposit is yours! Worked first time, no issues whatsoever.
Funnily enough, for the s&g's I decided to factory wipe from the recovery (which surprisingly booted as well) and the stock LJ7 Sprint rom that initially bricked it booted like a champ :confused: only thing was no sound, so which rom will work for this beast?
Also, mind if YouTube a tut for this?

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
glad you are all set, sprint roms work fine on this device, just not the bootchain which you flashed.

grab clockworkmod or twrp recovery for the sprint s3 and flash the latest cm nightly and you should be all set. except apn's but im gunna guess you dont have those so youll want to contact someone else who has this phone and try to get them. ive doen all i can for this device in that i helped get cm patched to work for yall, and unbrick stuff for yall.

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
Is there any SCH-R530C debrick image available ? My Cricket S3 has been in a coma for almost 6 months :(

pretty sure there is odin images on cricketusers. unless you have an issue where you cnat get to download mode, if thats the case ill need someone who has a r530c to dump the files for me.

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
pretty sure there is odin images on cricketusers. unless you have an issue where you cnat get to download mode, if thats the case ill need someone who has a r530c to dump the files for me.

Can't get Odin to flash the bootloader repair you provided. Phone keeps giving Unsupport dev_type. Also no sound or imei or service though I'm trying with Slimbean not CM

Sent from my N800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

robbiejobs

Oct 20, 2008
Bandung

Yes, I can't go to download mode. Just a blank screen & QHSUSB_DLOAD
I tried using debrick image from R530U, R530M ( the one you provided at androidforums ). Still no luck :(

Top Liked Posts