Mkf to ml1 0x0

Search This thread

LEENO

Oct 7, 2008
Hello, I'm on mkf rooted with safe root, my knox counter is 0x0. Can i update to ml1 without loose root and without sign knox counter?

Taptalked

djmik21

Mar 6, 2013
If you mean upgrade to the stock rom ml1 you won't trip anything. If you want to keep your root privilleges i suggest you don't upgrade because you will lose it. If you want to lose root you should use triangleaway by chainfire to reset the root counter or read how to do it in the thread of the method you used to root your phone.
Then you are free to upgrade your rom with no worries of tripping knox.
Knox will be tripped with downgrade and flashing unofficial firmware.

Reactions: LEENO

LEENO

Oct 7, 2008
Even if i flash stock ml1 with mobile odin i will loose root? And knox counter will be ticked?

Taptalked

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Even if i flash stock ml1 with mobile odin i will loose root? And knox counter will be ticked?

Taptalked

If you'll flash genuine, full, untouched, unrooted stock - KNOX shall remain 0x0.
Root will be lost, obviously, and as soon as you'd use traditional rooting -you wil trigger the KNOX to 0x1.
So far, for 4.3 ROMs, the only method to root it without KNOX triggering is kingo root, however its use may rise some doubts about privacy and personal data access...

LEENO

Oct 7, 2008
I confirm i updated from mkf to ml1 with mobile odin, knox counter still 0x0 and still rooted

Taptalked

LEENO

Oct 7, 2008
i confirm it work even with 4.4.2 stock rom. With this rom i have even permissive kernel and wanam xposed work for official status so ota updates are working . Knox still 0x0

Taptalked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you mean upgrade to the stock rom ml1 you won't trip anything. If you want to keep your root privilleges i suggest you don't upgrade because you will lose it. If you want to lose root you should use triangleaway by chainfire to reset the root counter or read how to do it in the thread of the method you used to root your phone.
    Then you are free to upgrade your rom with no worries of tripping knox.
    Knox will be tripped with downgrade and flashing unofficial firmware.