Huawei Honor 3c problem..

Search This thread

Chazy12

Nov 6, 2013
Hi. Thanks for your great work. I used this framework since the fist time and I have it installed in all of my devices. Now, I bought an Huawei Honor 3c that have the emotionUI 2.0 rom, tried to install the framework, but it give me an error: applist already exist. So I can't install the framework.
Does someone have a solution?!
Thanks a lot again.

Chazy12

Nov 6, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1399988838447.jpg that's my problem..

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
Please be patient, I can't be here 24/7... and please stop PM'ing me.

The only other idea I have is to use installation via recovery.

Chazy12

Nov 6, 2013
Please be patient, I can't be here 24/7... and please stop PM'ing me.

The only other idea I have is to use installation via recovery.

You're right. But it's only because I miss it. Anyway, tried to install it via recovery too, but it gives me error 1. I think it's the same error..

rovo89

Jan 4, 2012
Error 1? Could you post a screenshot of that as well?

rovo89

Jan 4, 2012
Ah ok. Well, I'm afraid I can't help you. Neither the BusyBox variant that comes with Xposed Installer nor the "cp" in your recovery are able to overwrite the file, but that's necessary for Xposed.

Reactions: crubbish

hqdvista

Aug 26, 2013
It seems the device doesn't support overwriting app_process, is it because Huawei add some security restrictions on overwriting /system partition? Will manually copy and overwrite app_process via adb shell succeed?

rovo89

Jan 4, 2012
Will manually copy and overwrite app_process via adb shell succeed?

Maybe, I don't know. You should find the new executable in /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/bin after pressing install/update. Make sure that /system/bin/app_process.orig exists, then try to copy the executable. If that works, check that the correct permissions are set, like this:
-rwxr-xr-x root shell 21980 2014-06-11 23:45 app_process

spuiqr

Aug 9, 2011
Hi,

I have the same huawei honor 3C as you. I want to say if you have your device rooted completely, you can install xposed framework, although you can't active the official version until you disabled resouce hooks in setting.

You can see this thread to remove the i attribute of some system files to have your device rooted completely.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2547781

[APPS]Xposed Framework for Huawei EmotionUI[2.3.1]

It's about in #73 to #80.

And in #71, there's a modified Xposed Installer 2.5 Final for Huawei Emotion UI.
Unfortunately, this is the last version for us if we don't want the resouce hooks to be disabled.

Hope @rovo89 can make official xposed framework compatible with Emotion UI, so we can use a full function brand new xposed.

Many thanks to you, rovo89, for your great work.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

By the way , in july, Huawei will give us Android 4.4.2 with Emotion UI 2.3 (now is 4.2.2 with Emotion UI 2.0). Hope that UI version can compatible with official xposed framework, perhaps it's a dream.

Reactions: zzibi2

jackoears

Aug 4, 2014
huawei honor 3c exposed installer problem

Hye .. I want to ask anyone here , how to install exposed installer on huawei honor 3c.. I've been try v3.2.1 but still cant fix it.. Only install on xbrige jar.. App_process not installed.. Sory for my bad english.. Hope u will help me .. Tq ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ah ok. Well, I'm afraid I can't help you. Neither the BusyBox variant that comes with Xposed Installer nor the "cp" in your recovery are able to overwrite the file, but that's necessary for Xposed.
    Hi,

I have the same huawei honor 3C as you. I want to say if you have your device rooted completely, you can install xposed framework, although you can't active the official version until you disabled resouce hooks in setting.

You can see this thread to remove the i attribute of some system files to have your device rooted completely.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2547781

[APPS]Xposed Framework for Huawei EmotionUI[2.3.1]

It's about in #73 to #80.

And in #71, there's a modified Xposed Installer 2.5 Final for Huawei Emotion UI.
    Unfortunately, this is the last version for us if we don't want the resouce hooks to be disabled.

Hope @rovo89 can make official xposed framework compatible with Emotion UI, so we can use a full function brand new xposed.

Many thanks to you, rovo89, for your great work.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

By the way , in july, Huawei will give us Android 4.4.2 with Emotion UI 2.3 (now is 4.2.2 with Emotion UI 2.0). Hope that UI version can compatible with official xposed framework, perhaps it's a dream.