[ROM] CM9 Kangs WIFI 2012.05.11

Search This thread

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was running Pandora and probably had a few things open one time i was tring to open Facebook app .. I cant remember the other but it was when running Pandora also .. but it has not happened on 2/25 cm9 .. I miss the ROM control tho on aokp I may have to try it again

I wanna flash something so im gonna flash M4 and build 28 and see what results I come up with .. Ill let you know ....Do you know if there are any good kernels out there for this TAB ?? SBC?

sn0warmy

Jul 26, 2010
Boulder, CO
I just switched from AOKP Milestone 4 to this ROM and I am already seeing that this ROM is noticeably smoother. I think I will be running this until a stable CM9 4.0.4 ROM gets released.

Thanks for the work!

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I just switched from AOKP Milestone 4 to this ROM and I am already seeing that this ROM is noticeably smoother. I think I will be running this until a stable CM9 4.0.4 ROM gets released.

Thanks for the work!

LOL ok Maybe I wont I was backing up =( Maybe my EVO needs a flash

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

LOL ok Maybe I wont I was backing up =( Maybe my EVO needs a flash

It doesn't have all the options I relly Like the AOKP look I was running it on my EVO but Its to Laggy NO HWA =( on the evo AOKP .... Well maybe will See A CM9 before to long .. Other than the camera I havent really had any Bugs in this Nightly CM9 .. let me know how it go's ..?

G

GuestK00208

G+:
"CyanogenMod - Yesterday 9:40 PM (edited) - Public
Android 4.0.4

As of this post, +Jean-Baptiste Queru is pushing the 4.0.4 changes to the AOSP repo, and we will begin our sync for CM9 when he is done."

While I don't understand that much about repositories, will we have 4.0.4 build sometime soon?

There are supposedly "hundreds of changes" that Google has yet to expand upon, what I'd love to see is the CM team post a list of improvements 4.0.4 offers.

danielsf

Oct 29, 2010
Hull
Thank you :)

This might be all in my head, but I think scrolling through homescreens in portrait is better :)

InspectorFrost

Feb 11, 2010
Download limits reached on links....anybody have another link ?
No worries if not .
Cheers

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

E

ezcats

Download limits reached on links....anybody have another link ?
No worries if not .
Cheers

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

uhhhhhh..works for me...but try this

http://d-h.st/NgE

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Seems super smooth .. not sure what the changes are ..but very nice..

smoother than the previous ones?

is the black screen before rotating gone? and are the animations smooth again? (when they go away)

if so...here i come :D :D

E

ezcats

i didn't really have that one the 3/25 .. ill let you know if i see it .. make sure to set permissions..

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

way smoother than aokp..

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Here I made a Link for people ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?61mckdl62v9kkkc

i just posted one...why would you do it again?

i just reposted the link in the op...it works fine

edit:
btw...do you even know what settings permissions does?

it doesn't fix those kind of problems..only apps not starting and stuff

The Stranger

Oct 11, 2007
Amsterdam

Flashed the new 4.0.4 build, smooth hand fast, but stil blackscreen before rotation. :eek: animations are fine now.

Stil testing.. :)

Nice job Coffee. Thnx.

Last edited:
E

ezcats

Flashed the new 4.0.4 build, smooth hand fast, but stil blackscreen before rotation. :eek: animations are fine now.

Stil testing.. :)

Nice job Coffee. Thnx.

its a lib issue...i've tried modding the framework and it still happened...i even went back to the dreaded samsung ipad style animations...black screen still there..argh!!!

i have no idea how to work with lib files sooooo...counting on the cm team for that.

Top Liked Posts