[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMA6 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 01/28/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Last edited:

saints5354

May 31, 2006
S'pore/M'sia/KCH
Thanks mate... 1st time to be in first page :good: Total change of version number, hope to see something new ...

Anyway i not able to download from SamMobile cos of Hotfile, Paypal no more support Hotfile...

Last edited:

ravian29

Jan 23, 2011
Does it matter?
thanks mate, much thankful to you............. now we have one more developer and rom in N7105 section..... when it will be uploaded :rolleyes:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Mmm... teshxx,
What is the different with xxdll4 or xxdll7?
Any changelog? Or just a newer version ?
:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7105 at the corner of this rounded earth

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Is this an international rom that can be used in N7105?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

As written on the title. :)
Anyway teshxx always post for international n7105. I sometimes flash his rom with no problem. ^_^

easycure1974

Nov 22, 2005
Eskilstuna
As written on the title. :)
Anyway teshxx always post for international n7105. I sometimes flash his rom with no problem. ^_^

The Stock rom has this languages

English (Philipines, United Kingdom and US)

Then it has some asians languages I dont even know :) So no other european languages is included in the Stock Singapore one. If it is any more languages enabled in this I really want to know

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth

The Stock rom has this languages

English (Philipines, United Kingdom and US)

Then it has some asians languages I dont even know :) So no other european languages is included in the Stock Singapore one. If it is any more languages enabled in this I really want to know

U have to wait and try.
The link still uploading. Unless teshxx can give the answer. I dunno yet. :)

Ps: u can always flash the csc and language of ur own region. Shld be no problem.

Reactions: Gandicela

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore

U have to wait and try.

Ps: u can always flash the csc and language of ur own region. Shld be no problem.

Exactly, Mate.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Reactions: antique_sonic

easycure1974

Nov 22, 2005
Eskilstuna
U have to wait and try.

I though that flashing cache.img and hidden.img should get my swedish csc and language and extra apps. I got the apps but not the language. Thats on the stock singapore one I tried. I was a long time ago I did such an operation but I thought that is should work - I was wrong :)

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth

I though that flashing cache.img and hidden.img should get my swedish csc and language and extra apps. I got the apps but not the language. Thats on the stock singapore one I tried. I was a long time ago I did such an operation but I thought that is should work - I was wrong :)

U r wrong mate.
Not only that 2 files. U shld try to flash ur own csc from ur region. U shall get it.
Rekrapg got open a thread special for modem and csc + language, flashable from cwmr, if u want the fast3st way. Try it.
I also get from his thread when I got error for my snote when I use deadman's rom.
:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMA6 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 01/28/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    I have tested and combined many working fine modes on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

1. auto call recorder with settings
    2. multi windows control mode
    3. extended power menu mode
    4. lidroid 23 toggles mode with settings

Note:
    Please do a ndroid backup before flashing.
    Flash using CWM recovery
    All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
    If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8v4edhnkrd7xry

cheers
    Mmm... teshxx,
    What is the different with xxdll4 or xxdll7?
    Any changelog? Or just a newer version ?
    :rolleyes:

Still 4.1.2. Newer build with bug fixes.
    Great. Do I need to flash the modem or it's already included?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Modem is never included. Different modems work better in different regions so I never include them.