[Q] Updating Firmware?

Search This thread

KevinFuerst

Nov 19, 2013
Hi guys, real quick question.
I am currently s-off running firmware 1.10.605.10. Im looking to flash santod040's UnSenseONE-KitKat ROM and it says i need the latest firmware. In order to update to 2.10.605.1 do I just flash the firmware zip in this post using fastboot or is there some other step I have to take? Thanks for the help!

Crawshayi

May 7, 2012
I am currently s-off running firmware 1.10.605.10. Im looking to flash santod040's UnSenseONE-KitKat ROM and it says i need the latest firmware. In order to update to 2.10.605.1 do I just flash the firmware zip in this post using fastboot or is there some other step I have to take? Thanks for the help!

Yep you just flash per the instructions. I had to do this before installing Bonestock and it worked just as the instructions said it would. Happy flashing.

Reactions: KevinFuerst

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yep you just flash per the instructions. I had to do this before installing Bonestock and it worked just as the instructions said it would. Happy flashing.