[Q] Question about my nexus 5

Search This thread

adi90004

Oct 28, 2013
hey! how can i know if my nexus 5 is the fixed version or the bad on that they sold befor fixing the speakers and souch? (my english isnt perfect sorry).
tnx! Adi

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
There isn't any fixed or bad version of Nexus 5... It pretty much depends on your luck whether you get big speaker holes or not!

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
how do i know if they r big or small? i dont really know..

You will need to compare it with another Nexus 5 which might have different sized speaker grill... Lol..

It really doesn't matter whether you have a slightly bigger grill or not.. Doesn't make much difference with the sound as the speakers are the same.
Just let this one go!

Reactions: bblzd

adi90004

Oct 28, 2013
You will need to compare it with another Nexus 5 which might have different sized speaker grill... Lol..

It really doesn't matter whether you have a slightly bigger grill or not.. Doesn't make much difference with the sound as the speakers are the same.
Just let this one go!

Ok then! thanks a lot for the fast answer :)
have a nice day!
Adi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how do i know if they r big or small? i dont really know..

Just let this one go!